[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4500 nuclear warheads vs >autistic otaku memecoin developers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (223KB, 1216x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1216x528px
>4500 nuclear warheads

vs

>autistic otaku memecoin developers

Yeah i think I know who I'm trusting my money with investing
>>
>>1320080
I think crypto is shit, but If you're talking about bonds then enjoy single digit returns for the rest of your life, mate.
>>
>>1320082
Probably referring to the strength of the US dollar you idiot.

The USD is backed by the entire military and government of the United States of America. Some meme currency created by NEETs is backed by nothing./
>>
You guys are fucking tools, $750+ for 1 BTC that tells me who's currency is currently stronger.
>>
>>1320101
>$750+ for 1 BTC that tells me who's currency is currently stronger

Ok i kekked, that's solid bait
>>
>>1320103
How is it bait when it's true?
>>
>>1320080
cant nuke crypto m8.. You have to nuke your own country to get rid of crypto. making the point of nukes, moot
>>
>>1320105
A currency's strength is not determined by its present exchange rate.

Bitcoin is insanely volatile, that in itself makes it a terrible currency when it can fluctuate by like 30% almost overnight.
>>
>>1320106
>not realising the internet will get shutdown due to the EMP blast after the nuking
>>
>>1320112
If that's what your so worried about then why is the stock exchange so important? hmmm??????? checkmate!
>>
>>1320115
it will, but that also means destroying your own country

if you nuke crypto, you kill fiat too
>>
>>1320085
>The USD is backed by
expectations nothing else
people around the world use it as a reserve currency this stabilizes it greatly.
>>
>>1320115
that doesn't happen from surface nukes
>>
The whole point of crypto is that no one is forcing you to use it, retard. If you don't believe in the future of the technology then don't invest in it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.