[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marketing/Brochures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
Anyone have tips for marketing blindly with brochures? It's pretty cheap and labor unintensive. Just have to drop them off and not piss off people by talking to them.

I have a great product that is universally applicable (mainly advice) I just have less experience with marketing like this.

I want to focus on types of messages (negative vs positive) or how to style them to gain attention so people don't throw it away without reading

That's my greatest issue, getting people to not immediately toss something that could change their lives

Any tips for brochure marketing would be great though. Eg: types of images to use or style of writing
>>
First of all, who is your audience and what do you want to sell them? Remember that good marketing sells people a lifestyle.
>>
File: 1452721122989.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452721122989.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>1319752
My biggest market is going to be people heading into retirement within 5-10 years.

I want to sell them advice, and the advice/product will sell itself. It allows people to retire earlier and wealthier. If I take your advice I should be focusing on that fact and how it will improve their life.

Are there certain buzzwords I should use to catch their attention?

All I need is to get them into my office and I will close a sale 80-90% probably.

Thanks for your advice, even just the lifestyle tip will help me a lot.
>>
File: bazingy.png (639KB, 978x525px) Image search: [Google]
bazingy.png
639KB, 978x525px
Maybe appealing to maternal needs ie to take care of their children as best as possible.

Women control 70% of spending so it's best to focus on them with marketing imo
>>
>>1319737

Put them in mailboxes and car windshield wipers. Thats what I did for like 6 months when I started my business.

I think I distributed like 200 flyers a week.
>>
File: XOpq7UY.jpg (53KB, 533x604px) Image search: [Google]
XOpq7UY.jpg
53KB, 533x604px
>>1319828
How many sales do you think were attributed to it? Was anyone mad about putting them on the wipers? I was just thinking of mailboxes and maybe a door knob hanger. How much did you pay for your brochures?

I'm using vistaprint right now, as I have no experience in design. If this works out I will pay someone else to make a much better professional brochure.
>>
File: trainkun.png (2MB, 1468x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trainkun.png
2MB, 1468x1080px
>>1319814
>>
>>1319834

Generally flyers will produce .5% to 1% response ratio.

So for every 100 flyers I put out, I got about 1 phone call.

I think I was paying about 35 cents per flyer. And the average phone call lead to at least $500 in sales. So the flyers were worth it.

The response rate will depend on the product/service and how in demand that thing is.
>>
>>1319834

> was anyone mad
no.

don't be scared, no one cares about you advertising. It's your right as an American to do so.

Just make a flyer using Word, there are already templates available. Once your design is ready go to a local print shop and have them print up 500 to 1000.

Dont pay more than 50 cents per flyer.
>>
>>1319966
>>1319963
Good advice
>>
>>1319814
wat
>>
>>1319737
catholics cannot throw away anything with jesus or jesus's mom on it so just put jesus or jesus's mom on the back or front of a business card and catholics will keep it for good luck in their wallet.

Either that or write a curse that says something something something bla bla will bad happen will happen if you throw this away etc
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.