[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kickfurther

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kickfurther.jpg (6KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
kickfurther.jpg
6KB, 224x225px
Anyone have any experience with kickfurther? Is it legit? Here's something I read about Kickfurther

"is like Kickstarter, but you invest money to get paid interest rather than getting product. You get a $5 sign up bonus and then another $10 by linking your bank account. Minimum investment amount is $20, but you end up only investing a minimum $5 to earn the $15 plus the interest on the investment when it pays out. You can start investing small and grow as your returns grow, too.

I have thousands invested through Kickfurther and I am seeing my money come back plus interest. I have made gains at an annual rate that easily beats good market rates (currently a 30% annual rate)."

What should I look for in a company, and whether they will move their inventory?
>>
>>1318634
wow an other ponzi (#9643217 to date)
>>
>>1318646
Is this true?

Why do you guys think every online investment thing is a ponzi? Unless it's incredibly shady looking 9/10 times they usually aren't.
>>
>>1318658
>9/10 times they usually aren't.
ahhhahahahahhaahhahahahahahahh
hahahahaha haah
>>
>>1318668
so its a scam?

Are you meming? pls
>>
>>1318705
no idea is it's a scam but it sure sounds that way from your op.
>>
>>1318705
don't be too afraid of ponzis i have played many and always came out with huge profits.
most important is how old the scheme and what is the growth rate like you see how many users they have? how it changes? cause when new users dry up and total investment volume turns down that is when they croak.
>>
doesnt look like a scam. the risk would only be if suppliers stop using the site. seems fine for a risk investment
>>
>>1318870
Maybe it's not so much "a scam" as it is just "scammy". Everything doesn't have to be black or white.
>>
>>1318870
>implying those suppliers exist
>>
I had a quick glance at the site. It didn't seem like a scam from what i saw. This is how i understand it.
> retailer doesn't have cash to buy wares
> kickfurther uses investors money to buy the wares
> retailer sells the wares
> investors get their investment back + a predetermined percentage of profit
If it's a fast selling product getting 30% returns seems possible. The only real problem i got with it is the projected margins which are quite high. On the other hand the listed brands seem niche and luxury focused.
Kickfurther itself seems to get it's money in three ways.
1. They take an amount of the cash requested. I believe it's similar to the way lendingclub does it but don't take my word on it.
2. They take 1.5% of user withdrawels
3. They operate a webshop that takes 10% of sales.

I just had a quick glance at their website so make sure to do your own research. Having said that it seems like an interesting alternative investment. Sadly i'm not an u.s. citizen so i can't use it.
>>
>>1318910
dude that exactly sounds like all the other ponzi out there just replace selling product with cloud mining for example
>>
>>1318634
Could I possible scam these people for millions? Then buy ETHERIUM?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.