[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good arguments against basic income? I fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1460442030286.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1460442030286.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
What are some good arguments against basic income? I fucking hate this shit. It's basically nigger tier politics and a recipe for disaster. So far my best point is that basic income will promote the shadow economy. You'll see a lot more tax evasion as well. Plus it encourages degenerates to breed and produce more criminally minded/nigger offspring.
>>
Why the fuck would I work and pay taxes so others can sit at home and do nothing?
>>
>>1315943
because you like your job and sitting at home doing nothing is not a life-style for people who want to have personal growth.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
basic income will become universal in 2083, when automation really gets golden, born too early im afraid op.
>>
>>1315943
this
also it doesn't stop poor people/niggers/immigrants from having a shitload of kids. We have poverty because we have high school dropouts having 3 kids. You give these people more gibsmedats and they'll have like 5-10
>>1315963
by then we'll probably be cyborgs of some sort
>>
>>1315943
>day traders skimming off the top are working
>>
>>1315934
>So far my best point is that basic income will promote the shadow economy. You'll see a lot more tax evasion as well. Plus it encourages degenerates to breed and produce more criminally minded/nigger offspring.
naah, that's bullshit

basic income leads to hyperinflation tho. nobody wants that.
>>
>>1315943
>but fucking around with stocks all day is totally useful work guise!!!
>>
>>1316123
>basic income leads to hyperinflation tho
Put a cap on reserve fractions then
>>
The one criticism I have for ubi is that at least some of that money will be used to buy drugs, so your tax money will support drug cartels
>>
>>1316173
>cap on reserve fractions
that wouldn't help much, it would just kill loans, make banks sitting on more money.
basic income results in hyperinflation because all the people who want to work would want a serious raise. (new zero principle) and it would put a lot of cash into the hands of the people growing demands and more cash = inflation, and then the base income must be adjusted shit would accelerate out of control fast when people realize that lot of inflation is happening they need to spend their money to get the most out of it. then demand would really rise and supply wouldn't keep up and bam you have hoarding and shortages and daily inflation.
>>
>>1316006
>>1316166
You just wish you were doing it.
Stay mad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.