[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RATE MY IDEA BROS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 39385297.jpg (10KB, 251x222px) Image search: [Google]
39385297.jpg
10KB, 251x222px
So, how a movie usually gets made is there's a production company, that finances the whole thing.

Sometimes the production company themselves will come up with an idea for a movie, and just gather everyone together to make it. Usually it's moreso the creative team pitches their idea to the production company though.

Well...What if there was a 21st century way of doing this? How about a website where the users will go to, to pitch ideas for? That website would then work with all production companies that exist, to get it made.

Users would work with several different types of members in the community to get the idea finalized, which would then be pitched submitted to the people who run the website, which would in turn directly submit the idea to the film production studios.

So...What do you think? Give me your honest opinions on how this could or couldn't work
>>
Do you have connections with the big wigs at Hollywood?
I don't see them trusting your opinion in anything, so you are pretty much useless to the production company.
Formulating a movie pitch isn't that hard and with no previous success record i wouldn't hire you for this responsibility
>>
>>1313619
Well yeah I mean, the website would eventually be this thing that all production studios would work with.

To not get flooded with ideas, the idea has to pass a decently rigorous check-off list system, to reach to the top of the site, and onto to the studios
>>
First, learn how to use a fucking comma.
Second, it sounds like a decent idea.
>>
>>1313591
This is interesting, however it will likely be filled with crap with only the hard to find bottom of the barrel be good.
>>
>>1313591

I like it.

And I worked in film for 3 years.

You could make it like a competition and reward the best submission with cash.

Find a web developer.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.