[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MFW I realize Trumpcoin is a scam.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1461468335919.gif (3MB, 292x289px) Image search: [Google]
1461468335919.gif
3MB, 292x289px
>>
you will never go to the moon, with a mentality like that
>>
>>1313391
A scam would mean something was misrepresented to you.

The Dev has never sold Trump as anything other than what it is. A coin using trumps name because he likes Trump.

If you think its anything else, its your own fault.

I hold more Trumps than the Dev does. I paid $100 dollars for them.
>>
>>1313391
how is it a scam? Not only do you get the coins, but you also will get trump eth. Like holy fuck you are dumb
>>
File: Exactly one fuck.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Exactly one fuck.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
mfw coinfags realize they are bagholders
>>
COCK
>>
File: large.jpg (12KB, 380x265px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
12KB, 380x265px
>>1313391
>mfw I sold at 7k
>>
It's not a scam, it's just a shitcoin.

I've said time and time and time and time again that if the devs are going to use Trump's name (AND BRAND, HIS FUCKING NAME IS HIS BRAND) without his permission, they are just asking to get sued.

Remember what happened to Coinye?

Let me guess, the price just crashed?
>>
File: meh.ro3497.jpg (27KB, 430x394px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro3497.jpg
27KB, 430x394px
>>1313543

Yes, bagholders is accurate. Its not necessarily a bad thing. Crypto buyers are betting on the competency of developers to increase the value of their bags.

Embracing this role and trying to be the best possible "developer competency" speculator is the surest way to make money in this industry, and at the same time it benefits the whole cryptocurrency community to reward the most competent developers. It's the people who dont speculate and instead just buy pump and dump coins that get rekt.
>>
File: biz.jpg (442KB, 1246x796px) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
442KB, 1246x796px
/biz/coin is best coin
>>
>>1313496
I agree with the first part but you literally cannot know how much the dev holds.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.