[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you were one of bill gates kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (320KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 2000x1333px
He "says" hes only giving 10 million to each of them.
Id be pretty pissed to be honest. Like its a pretty big fu to ur kids to not even give them 1% (700 mil) to split.
1% is too much?
I have a feeling this is publicity nonsense. I have a feeling that gates will make sure there is always enough money for his grandkids/great grandkids to go to private school and live comfortably. I dont know. Just because u give ur money to ur kids doesnt mean they are spoiled pieces of shit.
>>
Bill Gate's parents were very rich, but he didn't take any money from them. He wanted to earn it all for himself. I'm sure he wants the same for his kids. But honestly if you have 10 million there's nothing left to earn. His kids could survive off of interest and retire today. People that want to retire early are pathetic.

Fuck that shit, I want to be a self made millionaire. I want to work my ass off everyday until I die. How else can you rub it in everyone's faces that you're smarter than them?
>>
>>1312295

1) Gates and Gates's father strongly support the estate tax. They look at this through a macro (not micro-spoiled child) outlook and is likely guided by economic and philosophical thought that says concentration of extreme wealth is bad.

2) Having 10 million (i.e. 5X what the average college grad will make in a lifetime) in cash, sounds pretty fucking awesome. Not to mention the money that has already been spent on private schools, trips around the world, and so on.

3) The intangible benefit of being Gates's kid is worth billions. They (likely) can get hired for basically any non-technical job on the planet. They can't waltz into a cancer research center and do the research but they could waltz in a be a director making x00K a year.

Shit, not even being Gates's kid. If I was to simply get what my parents have (which is much smaller than the 5 million that is required to kick in the estate tax), I'd never have to do more than 10 hours a week at a minimum wage job. Paid House = no rent for me or rental income. Stocks/Cash = modest passive income.
>>
File: d6a.jpg (44KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
d6a.jpg
44KB, 648x486px
>>1312295

OP consider killing yourself, you are an entitled faggot. You are also poor.

Gates is doing that so his kids push themselves and make their own way. 10 million is more than enough. I mean fuck look at the Donald who started with only a 1 million loan.
>>
>>1312295

Are you stupid?

Those kids are getting alot more than 10MM from daddy.

Just being bill gates' kid gets them ridiculous investment & other opportunities you and I will never have access to.

Thinking bill gates' kids won't be filthy rich off of dady's name alone is just ignorant.
>>
As a taxbro I think his statement is meaningless.

I mean, Bill Gates has a 44 billion dollar foundation. His kids could just work there for a billion dollars a year.
>>
>>1312295
It's OK. They'll lay low, wait until he's old and senile, go to the courts to get power of attorney, take what they want and life goes on for them.
>>
File: image.png (98KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 200x203px
>>1312361
>Bill Gate's parents were very rich, but he didn't take any money from them.
>believing this

I bet you think Trump became rich via muh bootstraps too
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 455x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 455x548px
>>1312295
It's even shottier cause the rest of his fortune is going into charity that supports niggers in Africa who are now reliant on foriegn aid,as a result, they will keep reproducing at an exponential rate, and the majority of the continent will dig deeper into poverty and no economical or technological advance, and stay stagnant.
>>
>>1312586
Bill Gates used to ride coach even as president of microsoft. His parents offered him money but Bill says he didn't take a single cent.
>>
I get a dopamine spike from using money that I earned with my own effort and wits. When I was still a poorfag, I despised getting money from my parents. I knew their hearts were in the right place, but it felt fucking pathetic. The feeling of self-efficacy is so much greater.
>>
>>1312685
>>I get a dopamine spike from using money
>not from making money

Stay poor-minded, consumerfag.
>>
>>1313012

The two are mutually exclusive?
>>
Billionaires are just representatives.

Gates represented the work of 20 thousand wmployees or some shit. Microsofts money is not his to play around in. They probably retired him with 400m dollars.
>>
>>1312598
One of their initiatives is literally to promote condom usage in Africa, they're trying to do the opposite of raise the birth rate.
>>
fuck OP, can you even spell?
If I were Billoby Gatoringen and my kid had your spelling I would now only not give him shit, but I'd charge him.

Anyway, I think it's best. I don't even know where all the rest of the money will go, but he is wise in having his kids 'strive' for themselves.
Though a fucking 100 million is not by any means a small quantity, damn, I wish I had 1 million to spend. I fucking wish I had 10 grand to spend.
>>
>>1312598
>the rest of his fortune is going into charity that supports niggers in Africa

This. I would laud Bill Gates for being altruistic and a net positive for society, but all he's really doing is creating millions of usless Niggers sitting in mudhuts in Africa waiting for handouts.

If anything Bill Gates is promoting Nigger suffering by breeding them.
>>
>>1313129

> African Niggers
> use condoms

lol fucking ignorant American.

African Niggers are busy raping babies and toddlers to cure their AIDS. Only a brain dead American liberal would think Niggers actually use condoms.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.