[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nocoiners and alt bagholders still didn't buy the DIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 700damn.gif (2MB, 550x299px) Image search: [Google]
700damn.gif
2MB, 550x299px
>nocoiners and alt bagholders still didn't buy the DIP
>>
Silly nocoiners.

It's going to be even more fun when it hits $1000 before the end of this month.
>>
>>1309349
>w-why aren't you guys buying my super volatile unpredictable shitcoin at the height of the bubble when it can crash a any moment
Sorry dude, I don't play slot machines either. Not everyone is as desperate or poor as you. When you learn to accept that you will get less butthurt over "nocoiners".
>>
File: NocoinersMissAnotherDip.png (123KB, 1675x845px) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersMissAnotherDip.png
123KB, 1675x845px
>>1309591
cope
>>
>>1309591
enjoy your savings account yields, copecoiner
>>
>>1310440
What kinds of software tools do meme coiners, and traders in general use
>>
File: bizOnSuicideWatch.png (2MB, 1652x3056px) Image search: [Google]
bizOnSuicideWatch.png
2MB, 1652x3056px
>>1310465
BuyHoldWin 2.0
>>
>>1309591
Literally made over half a million holding bitcoins from the beginning, bought a house and shit. Still have nearly $80,000 left.

Stay mad no coiner.
>>
File: NocoinersCrying.png (114KB, 1662x816px) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersCrying.png
114KB, 1662x816px
725 already broken, climbing as we speak, 730+, I AGAIN told you what to do, but remained in delusion.
Nocoiners up for a harsh awakening tomorrow. The ATH is going to be history soon.

The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin continues.
>>
>>1310479
I'm breddy new to biz, heard of btc for a long time now but was to young and poor to invest.
Congrats though, to be gloating so much you must of made a fair bit
>>
>>1310514
>things that never happened
>>
>>1310634
Sound salty bra. Stay mad.
>>
>>1309349
Living in s. Korea. Not sure if I can.
>>
its not too late to jump in, poorfag nocoiners.. it will go up another $200 by the end of the month.. Easy money.. You have to have an extra chromosome to refuse such a deal. Dont say, you havent been warned

BTC and ETH, to the moon soon
>>
i would like to invest my life savings in this new currency of rapid change, please help
>>
>>1311260
ok friend send your money to me I will buy btc with it help you out much for the maximum of chance to win big
>>
>>1309349
god fucking dammit I knew this basterds were pumpin'

https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptowolves/
>>
File: NocoinersDeadSpiral.png (123KB, 1678x840px) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersDeadSpiral.png
123KB, 1678x840px
>>1311313
No group is "pumping", it's real FOMO + Chinese moguls moving their wealth out of their shitty country. We are going to break ATH + set a new floor.
>>
Ethereum is making bitcoin look like amateur hour.

Divest from BTC in to ETH before you end up having to cope like a nocoiner
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.