[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the Canadian dollar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (60KB, 704x526px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
60KB, 704x526px
What happened to the Canadian dollar?
>>
Macro economics, its the safest real coin.
Fear happened. Than shorts happened.
>>
it went loony
>>
>>1309318
kek
>>
>>1309280
it's the current year
>>
>>1309280
>it went loony

REKT
>>
>>1309280
As much as the Candians don't like admitting it, a significant portion of their economy is oil, it's why they went through the 2008 recession relatively unscathed

Unsurprisingly, the moment oil fell in price was the moment the Canadian economy started growing less substantially

They're still ok because they do have a diversified economy, but the low price of oil at the moment is harming their economy
>>
>not realising that its CAD per Dollar, so a drop is an increase in value of the CAD.
>>
>>1309735
Yeah its all because oil is in the shits right now. Also our retard provincial leader Wynne wants to ban natural gas lel thinking they are going to save the environment.
>>
Conservatives put most of their eggs into one basket - oil

I wish wed put more money on VCs and fintech and EVs
>>
I read something about commodities and oil being down weakening it. Make any money shorting the CAD against the NZD London?
>>
Most people were short bestiality
>>
>>1309280

Canadian economy is structurally weak.

The only significant export is oil and when oil prices sagged due to oversupply, demand for the Canadian dollar died and therefore the value of the currency declined.

Simple as that.
>>
commodity trap
>>
>>1311111

this fucking faggot snabbing quints from me like a bitch nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.