[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Capital Business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: giphy-1.gif (354KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
354KB, 260x260px
Is there a way to get a product made without paying for it upfront from the manufacturer until you sell it?

Perhaps a royalty deal?
>>
File: cuban.gif (1MB, 309x279px) Image search: [Google]
cuban.gif
1MB, 309x279px
>>1304996
bump
>>
>>1304996
>product
m8 the product is the people
>>
>>1304996
Yes you need proper supply relationships in places first then you get your inventory on consignment.

I know anther way to get free shit from Chinese manufacturers but I won't say as it's shady as fuck.
>>
Not until you have decent credit as far as I know. Try Dropshipping for a while to reduce inventory.
>>
>>1305051
What exactly has you worried to post this info on an anonymous bengali finger painting board??
>>
>>1306374
His lie will be exposed
>>
>>1304996
I wish. Everybody wants everything arranged upfront, even stuff that requires circumventing the laws of time and space.

Years back, I wanted to have a toy made. And pretty much nobody would commit to anything without everybody else on board. It was a logistical nightmare. I mean kickstarter wants a finished sample before you can even get funding that you need to get enough shit together to produce a finished sample. So you go to these places and they won't do shit without a guarantee of X0000 orders which you can't do without knowing if the funding came through.
>>
>>1306389
>>1306374
I don't like fucking people over.
But the company I work for and the program I put in place for our purchasers dictate that we don't pay for shit till we test it.

>We are a tiny company
We make it seem like were a massive multi million dollar firm with massive order quantities. We tell the suppliers to quote us on a broad range of order quantities. They think our demand will be massive. We get free samples in and don't pay for it.

All someone would have to do it get a decent looking website and a professional looking email signature. Usually we get free samples that are worth around 500, Retail value would be around 2k. While this isn't a lot there are millions of Chinese business that are willing to suck your cock to do business with you.

But really just start a business and get net 30. Then gradually string out our supplier till 90-120 (fairly normal). If you can't pay then it doesn't really matter as long as your balance isn't over 5k. Just burn supplier and move on.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.