[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money is just an idea. The universe frowns upon something for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: philos.png (80KB, 220x151px) Image search: [Google]
philos.png
80KB, 220x151px
Money is just an idea.
The universe frowns upon something for nothing. You get what you give.

How do these concepts impact your life if you've practiced them?
>>
as much as i would love to live in a utopia based on sharing and giving.. we all know that doesnt jive with human nature..

We are greedy creatures, we take what we can
>>
>>1302580
maybe it seems like that, if you study the rich succesful people a common theme is they give a lot
>>
>>1302580

since we have limited amount of life and are not immortal, there is value to things on this planet. If we were all invincible machines value would cease to exist.

Selfishness is good
>>
>>1302596
they only give a small bit of their wealth. chump change if you will. also giving to charities have tax benefits.. Its not like theyre doing it purely out of good will.. but there are some Mother Theresas out there no doubt
>>
when you give things, people are indebted to you by an unwritten social law
>>
>>1302580
You didn't understand what OP wrote.
He didn't mean giving stuff away for nothing. He mean producing stuff and exchanging it.

>>1302576
All business books can be basically summarized to this point. Make something people want and sell it at the price point where you make money.
>>
>>1302576
Why don't you start by giving me some of your money? :^)
>>
>>1302576
>Money is just an idea.
So is a speed limit, doesn't mean ignoring it doesn't have major ramifications
>The universe frowns upon something for nothing. You get what you give.
See pic, cheesy but idgaf
>How do these concepts impact your life if you've practiced them?
Treat every day like exam day, because life is one big test of your skills

"The only thing know for sure is that I know nothing at all"
>>
>>1302576
Tracking

Targeting

Trimming

Training

4 laws of spiritual prosperity
>>
>>1302663
Yeh but very few made money doing zero sum fuck other people games - most commerce involves telationship building , wether thats networking with others in the businesses or simple customer service and value to the customer

Think about it , how many top 100 or notable rich guys got their by just ass raping others?

Even mitt romney , corporate pirate who fucked over plenty of people by trashing companies - made "value" for investors , he "gave" them money

Not zero sum
>>
>>1302990
agree with everything

but money is an idea, you have to grasp this concept, most people do not

they believe in the reality, not knowing they can change their reality (or are too comfortable/lazy to change it)

associate with successful people and your world will change

yes life is one big test, but what seperates the losers from the winners?
>>
>>1303053
>yes life is one big test, but what seperates the losers from the winners?
Depends on the your definition of winners n losers
The only"goal" in life is to live, the rest is up to you.
Or put another way the only certainty in life is death, how you live is irrelevant since your end goal will be the same, so live your life however it satisfies you best.
>>
OP, I'm in agreement with you. This reminds me of a zig Ziegler quote, 'help enough people get what they want, you'll get what you want.'

That's a good path to sustainable wealth. Deliver a good service to a lot of people.
>>
>>1302576

Money is a tool
>>
>>1302663

Does getting a tax benefit for giving diminish the giving?

How much of your wealth do you give? How much have you even given and is it anywhere near the amount that is their "chump change"?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.