[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's not short every guns and ammo stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1441257593315.jpg (51KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1441257593315.jpg
51KB, 573x609px
>he's not short every guns and ammo stock
>>
>>1300673
lol I never again listen to /biz/ imbeciles
if anything Hillary will cause huge demand on ammo/guns this year - I'd go long
>>
>>1300673
>shorting ammo and gun stocks right before people panic buy massive amounts of ammo and weapons

Just stick to memecoins
>>
>>1300685
This
>>1300673
Are you literally retarded
>>
>>1300688
almost everyone one of them has seen a 10x rise in share value on average in about 4 years
>>
>>1300673
>U.S freaking out that they will turn in to Europe
>U.S about go to heavy pro gun or total anti gun
>Islamic shooting 50 dead, highest in U.S history just happening

Yeah nah, nobody will be stockpiling ammo and weapons
>>
Imagine how rich you'd be if you longed back when AR15's were selling like crazy in NY
>>
>>1300692
except everyone already has stockpiled
>>
Every faggot in the the country will go out and buy a gun now. You'd be crazy to short gun stocks now.
>>
>>1300706
>an extremely small minority will go out and buy guns
>better load up on some gun stocks cleetus!
>>
>>1300701
>People don't use ammo for fun, practice or security reasons
>Guns don't need to be maintained with accessories and/or new parts occasionally
>Enthusiasts don't purchase new guns regularly
>Shooting Ranges don't use ammo on first timers trying new things and for occasional hobbyists
>No such thing as gun competitions/gun shows
>>
>>1300710
>>1300701
>>1300690

>OP trying to back up his retarded post.

Just pretend it was shitposting and you made it for fun.
>>
>>1300713
once the bubble pops you have a chance to get in cheap before share value normalizes
most of the companies pay out dividends since you gotta keep buying and consuming
but there is a bubble no doubt
>>
>>1300716
VSTO
RGR
TASR
SWHC
CAB
NPK
SPWH
OLN

look them up
almost everyone of them is highly overvalued and it seems to be around the top of the bull trap stage
meaning this is the last high we'll see for a long time
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>1300725
>bull trap stage
>highly overvalued
>this is the last high
>>
File: 1465211536306.gif (1010KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
1465211536306.gif
1010KB, 350x264px
>>1300729
>doesn't actually refute the point
>just posts on an indian poo museum
>>
>>1300737
You have to make a point for people to refute it.

You are just spouting memes.
>>
>>1300746
>he doesn't understand that an economic bubble is a real thing that actually occurs
>>
>>1300770
Guns aren't in a bubble, retard. Demand has increased heavily in recent years. Ownership and CCW permit apps are higher than ever.

If you want to make money off guns, go buy 30 round mags and AK/AR lowers and sell them right before the election.
>>
>>1300777
look at the stocks here
>>1300725
and with everyone having already stockpiles, demand is going to start falling with an oversupply
it's irrational to pay so much for these guns
>>
>>1300777
He means weapons and ammunition stocks are in a bubble, not actual guns. The companies are highly overvalued right now due to bullshit political turmoil.
>>
>>1300783
>look at the stocks here
On mobile; don't feel like looking them all up. I'm sure the P/E is a little fucked, but investor sentiment and political climate are valid reasons for a stock to rise. What autists on this board have a hard time with is realizing that the market is not always rational. Investor sentiment can hold a stock aloft for a long time.

>>1300787
I'm aware. They're overvalued as far as books are concerned. Growth and current political/societal trends are priced in but can't be shown as a solid figure.

Every play I've ever made on guns and ammo has been made using the actual guns and ammo. There's no reason to buy the stocks if you want to make money. Plus, you still get guns no matter what happens with the price.
>>
File: Yesmykhaleesi.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yesmykhaleesi.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
murricans on suicide watch. gun ban incoming finally.
>>
>>1301119
lol no, enjoy being a niggerkike tho
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.