[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

/b/ I need SERIOUS legal advice.

>My Grandpa is 94 years old, my grandma passed just a few years ago.
>Anyways, my Mom and Aunt are terrible people. They only care about money. They treat my grandpa like shit and have basically bossed him around.
>He is a fully capable 94-year-old and has been the sweetest person to me and would do anything for anyone.
>Basically they have been taking control of his assets and things and selling them for financial gain.
>My grandpa has told them he didn't want them selling the cars, trailer, or anything and that it should go to the family, but they've sold it anyways. He just remained quiet.
>Anyways, my grandpa called me up nearly in tears because they were going to sell his lot that is near the ocean that is essentially a humble vacation spot for the family.
>They have coerced him into having their name on the lot
>All i want to do is make his wishes happy and keep the lot in the family.

Is there anything I can do /b/? I'm a piece of shit, but I want to help my grandpa, he's practically the sweetest man I know.
>>
Slap your mom and aunt back into humanity boii

For real though, you need to stop being such a helpless little pussy and do what you think is right, bitching and moaning on this anonymous forum is not going to help at all. Take action.

I'd say, hire a lawyer or pay a consultant for law advice. You could also rape both your mom and aunt.

Also this is not /b
>>
Only course of action is getting legal advice.

You can probably get your story across & get a basic idea of next steps after a 1hr consultation. Hope you're not completely broke.
>>
>>1299653
Seek advices from a real lawyer either online or irl (first counsultation is usually free)
>>
>>1299653
There's no legal action you can do, your name isnt on the lot, theirs are. Tell your grandfather to stop giving them access to this stuff and entrust it to you if he wants and you'll make sure it stays in the family, maybe it will have to skip the mom/aunt generation and the grandkids will keep and care for the stuff.

Unfortunately this stuff happens all the time, our kids don't have the same interests we have and dividing a property or a car that was once owned and loved by one person is hard. Usually kids end up selling the stuff and taking profit, that's life. The real shame is that your parents couldn't have waited until he passed to start selling his things. It would have been more polite to wait til hes dead, and if they are classic cars and the ocean property is in good shape a few more years of inflation couldnt hurt
>>
stab your grandfather and plant evidence linking your aunt. save your mother
>>
>>1299653

Talk to a lawyer.

/thread
>>
>>1299653
>>1300750

>Talk to a lawyer

This. As well as all the other advise here.

Go to AARP dot ORG and find a lawyer. Even if you are flat broke, there are lawyers who will at least give you a freebee hour of their time.

You need an education in elder law. You might even get someone who takes a shine to you and is willing to work with you pro bono (i.e. free) but you will have to put in some of the work yourself.

The biggest fear is that Grandpa transfers title to your mom or aunt. Then he's fucked. They can do whatever they want.

Or worse yet (here's my situation), my parents transferred title to me for (complicated) security reasons and my cunt ex-wife claimed my parents assets (their security and life-work) as marital assets. My parents got fucked as did I since I now have to buy the cunt out. Our kids are going to get fucked since I prob have to sell the house they grew up in to cover the debt to the cunt. Talk to a lawyer pronto OP.
>>
>>1299653
This is the most serious advice you will ever get: don't ever ask for a serious legal advice on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>1299653
Call adult protective services and make a report.

You can do this anonymously or ask that the organization not give your name, they legally cannot say whom made a report during an investigation.

bear in mind though if your grandpappy is of sound mind (IE: The investigator shows up tot he door, speaks with him and he says something like "oh yeah, it's fine that they're taking all my shit and treat me like shit."), then there's nothing they can do.
>>
>>1299653
Make him write a will
>>
>>1299653
Does he have a disease they have to mange for him. Has he given them his power of attorney. Has he put his assets in a living trust?

Need more info.
>>
>>1299653
>Work in bank for just 4 months
>See this shit at least once a week
Literally every week a cunt woman would bring in a sweet old man and fuck him and his confused and afraid-to-die-alone brain over

We had an old man phone up and cheerfully explain how cunt was taking care of him, moving him to a nice trailer (he's a multi-millionaire) and so he's signing over his assets to her.

In only 1 instance was it not a cunt woman abusing an old man - it was a cunt woman abusing her 90+ mother.
>>
>>1301038
>getting married
You deserve that.
>>
>>1303679
The cycle that keeps on giving kek.

Here is a joke for you all.
When do men have a mid life crisis? When they start caring for themselves, thats when. It becomes a crisis - for other people.
>>
>>1303719
>getting married

>You deserve that.

Guilty as charged.I'm a poster child for prenups

The county mediator said he hears this stuff virtually daily.

Words of wisdom: Get a prenup. They always say "I'll' never go after you or your family's assets". It's bullshit. No joke. You've been warned.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.