[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parking Citations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Long story short, I have five unpaid parking citations that average to the amount of $600. They accumulated over the semester due to the fact that the DMV sent my registration sticker to the wrong address and I couldn't get a new one within a forty day period, which lead to the accumulation of $40 citations that then doubled as I was unable to pay for them as a full-time student without being able to pay for rent, gas, food, etc. Now, I'm on summer and have a little extra cash, but does /biz/ know if there's anyway I can turn this negative into a positive?

Bank of America will offer my a free $100 to file for a credit card, so I think I'm going to do that and charge it all off there and thus build my credit while simultaneously undoing this shit situation.

But seriously, fuck my city PD and the fact that they target minority areas.
>>
Fucking racist cops... Targeting black and brown cars.

Buy a white car.
>>
>>1298584
I live in a densely ethnic-populated area near the college full of mixed families and some transfer students and each month the cops roll through a certain time to meet their quota attempting to collect on cars for any violation. It's something I never saw living in predominately white areas of the same or lesser income level.
>>
>>1298575

T H I C C
>>
File: H0027-L28806172.jpg (135KB, 750x554px) Image search: [Google]
H0027-L28806172.jpg
135KB, 750x554px
bump
>>
>>1298575
Pay your tickets. That is the bottom line.
>>
>>1298630
Oh yeah, and don't drive an unregistered vehicle around?
>>
>>1298597
Your brain doesn't appear to work correctly, Opie.
>>
>>1298632
No choice when my school is ten miles with no bus route. But even if the car was just sitting there for that time, they still would have ticketed me, as I have nowhere else to park but the street.
>>
>>1298635
Yes, it does suck. But please don't blame the DMV, or the police. Just suck it up.

The parking situation at my school is insane.
>>
Yes being poor sucks but that doesn't allow you to break the law. You can avoid paying tickets I guess. I have a 160 dollar ticket I have never paid or been called on because it's bullshit.

But yeah, don't be an idiot any more. Car pool/uber.
>>
>>1298575
>But seriously, fuck my city PD and the fact that they target minority areas.
eat shit asshole. I'm white male privilege coming out my ears and live in a upper scale part of town and the cops write out parking and registration tickets with reckless abandon, sometimes multiple to the same car in the same day. you're not a special fucking snowflake.
>>
File: 1464822473613.jpg (43KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1464822473613.jpg
43KB, 500x353px
>make a video about it and post it on jewtube
>find someone that can make it go viral
>local PD/DMV is pressured to save face and waive fees
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.