[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the market value of men compared to the market value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gender-figures.jpg (249KB, 2148x1825px) Image search: [Google]
gender-figures.jpg
249KB, 2148x1825px
What is the market value of men compared to the market value of women? Could there be a danger with "overinflating" the value of women with affirmative action and taxes?
Do you know of any literature that deals with the topic? Sorry if this comes off as bait-y, I'm genuinely interested
>>
File: 4325347334.png (178KB, 782x608px) Image search: [Google]
4325347334.png
178KB, 782x608px
>>
>>1298927
Can't blame dudes for marrying abroad if this is true
>>
>>1298927
I thought it was something like 80% of the women who have reproduced but only 40% of the men, historically speaking
>>
>>1298927
"Before sexual revolution"-meme

Back to robot9001 famelam
>>
>>1298946
>"Before sexual revolution"-meme

lol

Thinks just by calling something a meme makes it untrue.

Stick to what you know best, sucking unwashed muslim cock, my scandanavian friend.
>>
>>1298946
http://denisdutton.com/baumeister.htm

Recent research using DNA analysis answered this question about two years ago. Today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men.

I think this difference is the single most underappreciated fact about gender. To get that kind of difference, you had to have something like, throughout the entire history of the human race, maybe 80% of women but only 40% of men reproduced.

this was from a speech btw. maybe someone with knowledge in biology and math can suss out the exact method of calculating this. regardless, it's stupid to deny men and women have different mating strategies.
>>
bump
while I'm aware of differences between men and women in the sexual marketplace I'm more interested in how much value they generate and if it's even possible to measure that kind of stuff
>>
>>1298979
Whats your point? Did you reply to my post by mistake? Its pretty common knowlegde that females always reproduce but men fight for the rights to do so. Its been like that forever
>>
The only worth women offer to the workforce is sheer numbers. Deindustrialization did in the manual male jobs women couldn't fit for, but once the office work came in why don't you want to double the workforce, tax base and suppress wages in one easy trick.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.