[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the catch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fuck filters.png (56KB, 673x483px) Image search: [Google]
fuck filters.png
56KB, 673x483px
I've found a 100% sure way that an investment of mine can make an absolute profit. It's called 'betting leave on the European Union referendum'

Anyway I want to use Ladbrooks online to do so, they're offering an extra £50 bet for anyone who puts in £50. However I want to know the catch here. What do they gain from it? What's the secret way this fucks me over and makes them money?

Pic related.
>>
>>1298098
If I had to guess they're willing to take a one time loss since they'll make more in the long run from new customers.
>>
>>1298121
To add the fact they have a minimum of 1/2 odds suggests they're trying to limit the amount of losses, suggesting it's legit.
>>
>>1298125
Wont that mean more people will win? How does that help them?
>>
>>1298171
betting agents act as the middlemen taking a small fee between betting transactions punters make with each other

its highly a highly profitable business model as long as you have more people betting against each other using their platform
>>
I'm planning on doing the opposite.
>>
>>1298180
I'll enjoy your money. I'm going to take it down the bank and put it all in coins, then I'm going to rub them up and down my body and send you a video.

It'll be erotic but also extremely frustrating, you'll cum harder than you ever have before in your life.
>>
>>1298098
This reminds me of the old poker site deposit bonus where you have to earn a certain number of points to release the bonus.

Is it possible if you say bet $100 (50+50free) then win, they will only let you withdraw $100-150 and to withdraw the $50 free bet token (or $100 won with it) you must continue to place wagers until you hit a quota?

Wouldn't be surprised if they're just willing to give out 50 though. They will make more in the long run by giving it out.
>>
>>1298098

You can't withdraw the money.

It's fucking wierd, Bovada did the same thing, they'll match a small bet, but won't allow you to withdraw the winnings on "bonus" money. So it's not even really money.

It's fuckin stupid Ricky.
>>
>>1298588
>won't allow you to withdraw the winnings on "bonus" money
Wait, I thought I couldn't withdraw the bonus money, but could withdraw the money I won using it?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.