[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: fdsetgfd.png (181KB, 285x288px) Image search: [Google]
fdsetgfd.png
181KB, 285x288px
Any way to earn money please throw it my way
>>
Get a job
>>
>>1297659
1. Get a job
2. Save your money

If you want to go further, then learn the stock market and invest some spare money you've saved.
>>
Also, get a side gig. Doesn't really matter what it is, but it's important to have, especially if things go tits-up. Don't EVER rely on your W2 completely.
>>
>>1297659
you gonna need some kneepads
>>
Job or start a business is a good one
>>
>>1297683
Fucking faggot I was going to post this
>>
Make money from the comfort of your own home, All you need is a very minute investment and you are good to go because hey, money makes money There are no annoying surveys to take, no MLMor affiliate marketing and no filtering through mind numbing spam emails! invest in my products & make cold hard cash hand over fist. All of the members are welcome.

You guys can reach me here (Y)

GMAIL : [email protected]

Make sure you watch this

https://youtu.be/V-vTOo7f4f8
>>
>>1297965
seems legit rofl
>>
>>1297765
More like sucking faggot.
>>
>>1297659

Money and throw in the same sentence is counter-intuitive so you need to help people keep spending and make your cut /s
>>
LOL yeah if you put an effort into it :D
>>
>>1297659
if you have tits, start a twitch stream
>>
>>1297965
>>1297975
>Take the risk by committing fraud for me and give me some of the profit, this is way better than working a regular job!

Lol
>>
Guide 2 invest

Grandma mode (safest and easiest, but yields so low not worth)
- Treasury bonds

Welfare mode
- Open up 5% savings accounts with Netspend up to $5000 per account (requires direct deposit and other shit to be eligible)

Normie Mode
- Buy wide-index stock funds; hope the market doesn't crash and continues to chug along. Alternatively, buy lots of diversified

ETFs.

Slower but safer mode
- Buy dividend stocks that have a 15+ year history of growing their dividend (you are buying for the dividend, and if there is a

capital gain, consider selling to reap it)

Effort mode
- Research and invest in growth stocks that are undervalued

/biz/ mode
- Buy the meme stocks in robinhood threads, hope for the best

Trump mode
- Buy Trump coins. Most estimates feel that once this coin gets mainstream exposure it will reach $1 each coin (currently 4 cents a

coin) unreal gainz if it happens.

Bitcoins had a huge bull run recently, but most price targets stick it at $600 a coin. Still undervalued a bit and could always

explode, so worth sticking some cash in them.

Other considerations:

- LISK, ETH
- Peer lending such as LendingClub

If ur already rich: Rental Real Estate and Franchises (or just starting your own business)
>>
>>1297683
The /biz/ slogan
>>
wait tables
>>
>>1297965
lol for real dude?
>>
>>1297737
>start a business
Brilliant!
actually, the attitude that all it takes to start a biz is effort is what keeps me laughing for 50 of the 60 minutes i watch of shark tank on every episode...
hard work + BRAINS
or alittle work + LOTS OF BRAINS
but hard work alone? nah
if ur stupid just go work for the government... thats the best option for u if your holdin 2 and 7 off suit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.