[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Popcorn Bucket Sales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (14KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 276x183px
Hey /biz/ I need some tips.
Basically I just got a new job at the movie theater and our main goal is to sell as many popcorn buckets as possible. These buckets are $20 and you can refill them for $4 until the end of the year. The more of these I sell, the more bonuses I can get. It's actually not really a bad deal basically if you were to refill it 3 times you've already made your investment back. Does anyone have some pitches/tips that would work in this situation? Thanks
>>
A popcorn bucket is not an investment
>>
sprinkle some crack on top of each bucket you sell. people will keep coming back looking for a fix. after the third or fourth refill, sprinkle some more on. it helps if you already sell crack
>>
>>1296905
>made back your investment

top kekkekekekekekekek
>>
>>1296950

To be honest, sprinkling something on top of it doesn't sound like too bad an idea. Obviously not drugs, but get some MSG (I assume popcorn in America is salted?). That shit is addictive as fuck. Mix it in with your salt shaker or whatever you have, and nobody will ever know.

I don't think there are allergic reactions but I could be wrong.
>>
>>1296965

Also, offer chicken salt. I fucking love chicken salt. Never seen it out of New Zealand though.
>>
It's not an investment if all the return is popcorn retard
Even if it was real fucking food it still wouldnt be worth it
I swear, Normies think they're saving money when they fork over $7 for a combo when they wanted a $3 sandwhich
>>
Idk if this is allowed, but make a little graphic to illustrate the savings. Like one that shows (in red) 5 regular popcorns = higher price and then ( in green) 5 special popcorn bucket fells = (Bold savings amount).

People really go for visuals.

My friend ( who works for a beer distributor) did something just like this and the results were incredble. He made the signs and would only hang them up where his beer girls were pouring ( it was a big beer garden thing) and the change in sales it made was retarded.

You welcome for the real answer and now just breaking you balls about popcorn investment ( it was tempting)
>>
Easy. Tell them its unlimited free refills for life. If anyone comes back and bitches about it claim it must have been someone else and you dont remember them.
>>
>>1296905
How big are the buckets?

>>1296965
This does sound like a good idea.
>>
You basically gotta scope out the people who constantly come to your theater. If they always buy popcorn, suggest they buy an Annual Bucket. Be nice, social able and friend, and look clean. People are more likely to spend more money when a person looks like money and are relatable.
>>
>>1296950
>>1296965
>>1296967
>>1298747
No it's a very bad idea. If you employer catches you, he will likely fire you on the spot.
>>
File: bukkit.jpg (72KB, 720x382px) Image search: [Google]
bukkit.jpg
72KB, 720x382px
>>1296905

Target families, the ones with young children are going to be your best bet. Families with young children love going to those crap CG movies Dreamworks makes, and they are always churning dozens out every year. Talk to the parents, preferably the mother. Show them the standard container first, then say: "or you can upgrade to our bucket...." or something along those lines. Always flash the inferior product first and draw them in to the bukkit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.