[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robert Kiyosaki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: robert-in-airplane-hanger.jpg (85KB, 2064x2064px) Image search: [Google]
robert-in-airplane-hanger.jpg
85KB, 2064x2064px
What does /biz/ think of Robert Kiyosaki?
>>
File: EAGLE.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EAGLE.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
>>1294556

Got rich during a real estate boom period and otherwise plays the Warren Buffet game (wait for bubbles to burst and buy fundamentally valid/strong investments when everyone else is selling, wait for markets to rebuild).

Wrote Rich Dad Poor Dad which is a solid read that isn't too complex or boring. Essentially, the rich buy assets (investments, businesses, stocks, bonds, investment real estate, education for "worthy" pursuits etc.) and the poor buy liabilities (shiny new car leases, non-investment properties, student debt for useless passionless pursuits, etc.).

Finally, he's a former marine and while 90% of the time he plays the "I'm rich and smart card" once in a while he lets the marine out and cusses/swears/drinks/calls people pussies, etc.
>>
He does not understand that to get out of the rat race and invest you need a significant sum of money, and most people can't just save their paychecks because they have to survive, i.e. eat and pay their bills.

Also, investing is a risk most people can't take
>>
>>1294556
>What does /biz/ think of Robert Kiyosaki?
He has helped me so much. Thank you Robert!
>>
>>1294573
>isn't too complex or boring
>isn't boring
did we read the same book anon?
>>
File: CashFlow.jpg (16KB, 353x298px) Image search: [Google]
CashFlow.jpg
16KB, 353x298px
>>1294593
>dat dumb pic
>>
>>1295341
Okay wage slave.
>>
>>1294584

He does oversimplify it and I assume that unless you find some golden managers, you will always be busy with your investment businesses and rentals and be slammed with most of your time taken up.

However, if you focus on improving your skills and focus on the bottom line and take the necessary risks, you can have total control of your life which most people don't have. If you own 2mil in businesses and real estate by the time your 50 years old, and you don't buy extravagant liabilities, nobody can touch you. If you have a wagecuck job as your only income and you dont put a wedge in your spending, you are extremely vulnerable, even if you make 150K a year.

That's what I gleaned from his book. and for the most part agree.
>>
>WHO ?
>check wiki
>he is a guy that bankrupt 2 businesses then worte a shitty self-help books
>got viral and become a millionaire
>write shit-ton variation of the same book
>become multi-millionaire

why should i take advice from him again ?
>>
File: smug.jpg (135KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
135KB, 1600x990px
>>1295388
>mfw he doesn't even understand
>>
>>1295412
>why should i take advice from him again ?
By that criticism then you shouldn't take advice from anyone that writes a book. Or bankrupts a company. No voting for Donald.
>>
>>1295412
Failing is learning.

How many millions did you build?
>>
>>1295412
Right? This guy has pretty dodgy and questionable credibility.

I do feel like I've learned a great deal about how the rich and the poor differ in terms of thought process, however I can't help but to feel as if I've been mislead by the author, Kiyosaki, and it's always eaten at me.

After all, if your own strategies fail you, why would you promote them to others? After reading about his bankruptcies and a slew of other scandals related to him, I just can't muster any respect for the man and I certainly won't be recommending RDPD to anyone ever.
>>
>>1295452
>been mislead
well the book was utter shit. all repetition and bullshitting. it's almost like writing a book just to laugh in the readers face "here is how you make millions of an info-product moron!" thanked god i downloaded it for free.

but there were some valid points spoken and between the lines that really fit a sticker and might be worth considering.

it's all about the mindset you need to make rich people mindset your own to get rich and get rid of poorfag habits. this is constant conscious work habits and fears are deep rooted.
>>
>>1295499
I have to agree. The book is good for starters, but waste of reading space; theres better books to read. it is good for kids, as i read it when i was 10. I am 20 now with yet of stories of success but i assure that it gives you perspective.
>>
File: MND.jpg (231KB, 907x1360px) Image search: [Google]
MND.jpg
231KB, 907x1360px
>>1294556
I would suggest you read The Millionaire Next Door, it is a bit more dry and more complex but The Millionaire Next Door solutions are more viable.
>>
>>1296149
Any other books you could recommend?
>>
>>1296149
>The Millionaire Next Door solutions are more viable
What solutions? That's basically a book of surveys and it basically says live below your means and build your own business.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.