[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme Couponing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: extreme_couponing_canada.jpg (47KB, 494x404px) Image search: [Google]
extreme_couponing_canada.jpg
47KB, 494x404px
What's the best way to do extreme couponing if you live in Canada?
>>
not doing it all, it's fucking retarded

This is like for people who make sure to shower and brush their teeth in the dark to "save money" but then spend hundreds on other shit.

Or the ones who scour through the newspaper looking for savings of $50 for 10 hours
>>
Get a second job and work the hours you would be spending couponing. Spend no more than a half hour a week going through whatever coupons come in the mail and use those. Only use coupons for products you were going to buy anyway.
>>
>>1293644
This.

Fucking retards tryign to pennypinch instead of just working harder, fuck you
>>
>>1292620
Drive across the border; do extreme couponing at some US stores, cross back up the border with your fat loot.

When the border service agent asks how much you spent in the US you can tell them you actually got paid money from your coupon hacks.
>>
>>1293629
>>1294238
How many times does it need to be said: fuck off

stop bumping, this shit is stupid as fuck
>>
>>1292620

Ride a skateboard while you cut the coupons. That's pretty extreme.
>>
>>1292620

turn on a tragically hip album and drink some mountain dew while you clip coupons.
>>
My wife got into it for a little while but her friend is really into it. You can purchase just the coupons from certain websites online to save time. The problem is waiting for deals so you can buy stuff for cheap or free.

In the end, while you can save money, it just isn't worth it. Too much time and money invested in it. Spend $10-12 a week for coupons then maybe once a month cash in on something like 100 rolls of toilet paper. By then you already spent $80 on fucking coupons.

Just fuck my shit up f.a.m.
>>
>>1294606
Is this for real?
Do people spend more money to buy the coupons than what they save by using them?
What's the point?

Seeing it like this makes it sound like a scam for people affected by trisomy 21.
>>
Help
>>
I work on a retail store. You couponers can suck a fat one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.