[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just want to ask /biz/ this question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: not sure.jpg (174KB, 810x560px) Image search: [Google]
not sure.jpg
174KB, 810x560px
Is better to keep pursuing money and status if you're from a really poor household and not bother much with women ?
>>
>>1292132
Yes.

if you have to ask /biz/ that question, then you are already going down the wrong path.
>>
>>1292134
>tfw at 20 but don't want to be a wizard.
>>
>>1292135
10 more years anon, u can make it!

i heard the powers are great!
>>
>>1292132
>pursuing women
This is such a psychopathic thing to say. I have never "pursued" a woman in my life. Really liking another person to the point where you fall in love with him/her is just something that naturally happens, or doesn't. I actually love my gf. She isn't some possession I acquired by putting work in.

I also couldn't care less about "status". I do care about money, but not because I think it will make me happy or whatever, I just want enough of it so I can stop working. Once I have enough for that I don't really give a crap about that either.
>>
you don't need money to get women, but it believing that makes you feel better about yourself then go ahead and avoid them
>>
Being married as a young man has a lot of upsides that decrease with age. If you choose well it's a very effective way to get a jump on life because 2 incomes are very nice to have. If you choose wrong you might as well just kill her, take the 20, and move on. It's become the ultimate high risk high reward play,
>>
>>1292132
perusing women is not a full time job. You can always have women around while you pursue w/e it is you want to pursue.
>>
>>1292132
Earn money and power and then fuck multiple girls. Don't settle for some average girl who u fuck until she gets pregnant.
>>
>>1292553

poor fag detected
>>
Does anyone that graduated high school around the year 2000 fell they should have joined the military and that life would have been better if they died in the Iraq war?
>>
File: 1457390678718.jpg (121KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457390678718.jpg
121KB, 640x640px
>>1292132
women are 51% of the purchasing power in the world. You'd be a fool to not attempt to understand how to sell to them.

Its not even hard to give them the dick. There are just special rules.
>>
>>1292132
first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman
>>
>>1292132

> Don't bother with women

Headed down a sad path anon.
>>
>>1296038
dang, you're very alpha and clinical. how can i be like you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.