[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am new to everything business related. But my fathers poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: poooor.png (2MB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
poooor.png
2MB, 2048x1153px
I am new to everything business related. But my fathers poor decisions are drowning my family in debt. Can you guys be honest is it a good time for me to invest in bitcoins or am I too late? I just need to get my family out of debt I know this is not the easiest way but just looking to make some pocket money before really investing.
>>
Self Bump. Also can you guys suggest any way to make some money? I live in europe. Low risk low reward or high risk high reward. Thank you guys.
>>
File: biz.png (732KB, 1484x1198px) Image search: [Google]
biz.png
732KB, 1484x1198px
>>1291438
Hey don't tell anyone I showed you kid but if you wanna get rich like a /biz/iness man just follow the guide.
>>
>>1291438
>before really investing

I am no stock fag but some Anon can correct me if I am wrong, but if I understand correctly you will need a large sum of money if you want to make big bucks investing.

Some small change is nice but if you want to "really" start investing you will need a large amount of capital.

IMO it would be easier to take out a fucking business charity loan or any loan and start a small business if you had the time.
>>
Take out huge life insurance policy on father. Kill father, fuck mother. 2 birds one stone.
>>
>>1291450
I never said I wanna get rich man just want to make some money so I can pay my family debt. But you haaad to make your top tier joke.
>>
You dont seem to have lots of money, invest in yourself. Get a good degree.
Else invest in an ETF
>>
>>1291456
thanks for the feedback man. Appreciate it.
>>
>>1291461
Well obviously pay off debt before investing. The interest saved will outway the moeny earned..
>>
>>1291461
I take pride in my shitposts.

But some advice is always research advice given to you by /biz/.
>>
>>1291460
Tried it. Father is immortal.
>>1291465
I am 18 yo. Do you think I should get a Computer Science degree or something that has to do with business. The country I live in is just starting to implement Computer Science so there are not too many Computer science graduates.
>>
>>1291479
Which country?
Theres some money to be made if you do it full ass. But they can always export some of the work. But yeah CS is a real degree. Dont go in business. STEM or bust.
>>
>>1291487
Albania.
Thank you so much for the help.
>>
File: 086.png (44KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
086.png
44KB, 255x170px
>>1291494
>Albania
If only you kept Hoxha you would be ayy ohh kay.
>>
>>1291494
No problem. You could see if you like CS by taking online course like intro to CS by MIT on edx. Its a great class and you will kbow of you like it before investing time and money. If you aint passionate by it, look for something else.
Btw you can only be passionate by something once you tried it. Give it a chance. Best of luck friend.
>>
>>1291499
That man destroyed our country, but he destroyed it with style.
>>
>>1291503
Thank you so much! I actually like it very much.
>>
>>1291504
>turned illiterate population living in fucking farm land into literate population with some industry

Hoxha went just fucking nuts once he started to get more goons to be well goons, that and over 700,000 glorious bunkers built at out of pure fear.

And the whole going full Stalinist.

(All my knowledge of him comes from drunk friends a while ago so if I am being retarded sorry)
>>
>>1291438
If you have to ask if it's too late to invest in a specific thing, you probably already missed the bus
>>
File: aHash.io.png (1KB, 277x49px) Image search: [Google]
aHash.io.png
1KB, 277x49px
>>1291438
it's a great time to buy btc before the halving.

Buy $250 worth and put a sixth/fifth in something like ahash to get interest on your deposits.

use my affiliate in pic related
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.