[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto basics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: my_precious_bitcoin.jpg (24KB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
my_precious_bitcoin.jpg
24KB, 300x332px
Is there an online course or at least a website or video that goes over everything you need to know about bitcoin and how to profit off of it? I'm fairly new to cryptocurrency and don't want to take risks unless I know what I'm getting myself into.
>>
File: Liskslik.jpg (81KB, 767x433px) Image search: [Google]
Liskslik.jpg
81KB, 767x433px
>>1288502
>i started with faucets, thought i missed the train, bur kept getting coin.

>After i had enough and found the right faucets, i found markets,

> i started on bittrex

>got to my first 100k satoshi

>got my first 1million satoshi

>got my first 10 million satoshi

>made my first 100$

>got to 200$ aka roughly .5 BTC

>discovered Poloniex

>way better volume them feels

>bought into vcash, sc,maid,sc again,xem,dgb not in that order, sold on pumps

>made my first Bitcoin, then second, then third so on

>bought ico lisk

>rest is history
>>
>>1288523
also, i learned alot, and made my mistakes with lower btc, now when i make a mistake i easily replace it, the only thing i lose now is possible profit vs losing current assets , and starting over.

ive gone from 660 to 200 and back to 700 and down to 300 than to 900 and up to 1200 and down to 500 and back to 1200 and so on, its scary but learning to have strong hands with small loses vs huge ones definitely taught me alot
>>
>>1288523
What do you mean when you say "faucets"?
>>
>>1288523
>>got my first 10 million satoshi
dude that is not even a cheesburger wtf?
>>
>>1288557
not sure but this sounds like taking forever and ever.
>>
>>1288557
sites that gives you free satoshis for waching videos/ads. It takes for ever. if all his said is true he is a disciplined motherfucker.
>>
>>1288667
I don't do faucets, but I assume if you can overcome the difficulties in using them, then you will be well off in investing as a whole.
>>
>>1288667
i invested $12 on hashocean now i get $19 per month in btc. i will try to build that further up smartly of course.

so you can do crazy shit like that but damn it takes patience and discipline and luck.
>>
>>1288695
https://hashocean.com/?rid=470464
here is ref if you want to try it.
>>
>>1288695
sorry bad info $38.61 a month
>>
>>1288711
>https://hashocean.com/?rid=470464
thats bullshit isnt it ? i mean why do they offer a service if they could do it themselves? or it is not as profitable or its a scam.
>>
>How to profit off coin
I don't think you're cut out for investing.
>>
>>1288778
well it looks like a ponzi from certain angles and the site is shady as hell. my math might be bad but i calculated they couldn't uphold their payouts from the deposits so they must do something. they should have folded more than half a year ago if they were your run of the mill ponzi.

for now they pay like clockwork. and they have been for more than a year now i have talked to several anons who made good on it.
>>
Here's the breakdown: If you see constant >no coiner cope threads, it's time to sell. If you see >bitcoin fags BTFO, it's time to buy. In short, always do the opposite of what /biz/ tells you to
>>
>>1288796
that would have been a suck advice for the past few weeks
>>
>>1288796
Solid advice. It was just one faggot making the theads until like a week ago. Now /biz/ is a bitcoin circlejerk again like it used to be before it crashed to $250. Time to sell.
>>
>>1288796
What makes you say that?
>>
>>1288523
Hey anon can you recommend the best faucets?

Thanks
>>
>>1289254
he did not invent that. every one knows that if you have a good profit or a good plan its a bad decision to broadcast it. But if you need to influence people to profit you need to tell them what to do. Thats why when you see some mcdonalds employee giving you tips on investiment you should totally do the opposite.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.