[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me biz what are you striving to achieve? What exactly is that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: longbrownhaireyeliner.jpg (21KB, 293x392px) Image search: [Google]
longbrownhaireyeliner.jpg
21KB, 293x392px
Tell me biz what are you striving to achieve?

What exactly is that?
>>
I get a rush from making money, I am good at bussniess one of the few things im good at, and well money = freedom.

I want to be rich enough I can put it into the arts.
>>
Shit, meng, these days, I don't know.

I just went through a layoff and moved to my would-be retirement home out of the clusterfuck that is California. But, after a few months, things got really pointless. I started going to the bar more often, sleeping late, and being a general lump. So I've found a job and will be starting work again soon.

Next few years, I'll probably keep living small, pay some loans off, get a few more rentals, that'll keep my busy for awhile. But, nothing inspires me, there's no grand plan anymore. There was a time that I wanted to get a place of my own down in Mexico somewhere, but unless I'm moving down there for good, I've realized it's better to rent a place. Vacation homes are just a liability.

So, there you have it.
>>
>>1287257
T. Neet pretending to be rich.
>>
>>1287241
invest enough money to keep making more money til death

enough profit to travel year round while maintaining a sustainable growth in my net assets

enough to eat anything i want

enough to give my kids the chance to do the same

tl;dr abundance, not wealth
>>
achieve sucking the most dicks in the world
>>
Your mom
>>
Make a living, buy a car and a house. Not even fucking close to any of those.
>>
Have $8 million in equities so that I make enough in divendends and option premiums that I don't have to work anymore

Getting there
>>
finding employment

id really like a job, lads
>>
>Have enough passive income so that I don't need to work anymore

>Passive income covers basic human needs, meaningful relationships, some money for travelling and see the world periodically, and very simple lifestyle you'll find everywhere. (Luxuries, glamorous life, parties, and indulgences are FUN, but the SATISFACTION it brings to me FEEL the FUCKING SAME)

>After I reach financial freedom, I want to pursue my passion in music & art, while opening a music store / music business / doing whatever as side work. (I like to work, but it's not always about the money/profit to me)

tl;dr financial freedom and passive income which can cover my simple lifestyle
>>
>>1287241
i need enough money to pay a company to make me a website+app and then i can get angel funding for advertising and join the local incubator for mentorship and start growing my business
>>
Just meme around
>>
Quality people.

All the millions wont help you if you screwed over everyone because of it (usual case), and even if you didnt, its lonely at the top. Look at mojang ffs
>>
>>1288881
You're well on your way faggot.
>>
>>1290074
Good luck. No one wants to hire degenerate scum like you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.