[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you invest and grow $5 million into $50 million over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How would you invest and grow $5 million into $50 million over the next 30 years without deducting any money for expenses.

Which asset classes would you invest in, which sectors and which regions in the world and which asset managers would you work with in order to ensure up to 1000% or more growth in the next half century?
>>
50 years? You could achieve the same gains in 2 months.

>TrumpCoin
>>
Youve got 30 years to play with, dont people usually just ride gentrification schemes?
>>
Buy lots of real estate.

I wouldn't fuck with stocks or index funds if I had 5 million to invest.
>>
I would buy a well located single tenant net-lease fast food properties with lots of term left on the lease. Typically you can put 35% down, and finance the rest through a bank with a fixed interest note. I would target a 10% to 12% levered return and diversify geographically.
>>
>>1286733
Switching between real estate/stock market to Gold and back again. Basically switching on every peak/dip and rinse repeat to glory
>>
>>1286733
You can turn 5mil into 35-40 mil in 30 years with normie investments like mutual funds.

Or you could try to invest into a business, that way you are sure to get 10x your investment in just 5-7 years. Buy a hotel or a restaurant.

The best investment is small businesses because you can control the variables desu.

My uncle has 4 stores and not one penny in stocks, of course all of the stores+ all the inventory+ all the cash in the register are insured. Also he has third party insurance in case of accidents as well. And he started by selling hot dogs.

I know a guy who bought used vending machines with his barmitswa money (I just know home I'm not a Jew) back in high school and now just 4 years later he is raking in nearly 600k a year. He even has employees to refill the machines and he literally does nothing.

The best place to invest is in yourself m8
>>
>>1288208
>vending machines
I've done quite a bit of research on this field and ran my own vending machine business for some time. I have found that vending is not as easy as it seems. First, making money with vending machines requires you to first buy the equipment.

Places to buy goods
>AAGlobal, Cardinal Distribution, SamsClub

10 Full Line Vending machines $15,000
5 Boxes of Sodas $100
5 Boxes of Snacks $100

In order to locate your machines you need a locating service or you can locate them yourself.

Vending locating services
Kickstartlocations.com
Vendiscuss.com

10 Full Line Locations $3000

Now that you have your locations, machines placed, and stocked you will now start earning money!

Single vending machines typically do not earn large amounts of money. For instance, the website Vending Machine Help states that a vending machine is often considered to be earning well if it produces $15 or more in monthly income. Similarly, the business advice website Genius Types reports that the average profit of a single vending machine location is $25 each month.

So you should pull in around $250 a month from your $18,200 investment. That's a 1.37% ROI a month and 16.44% ROI per year.
It has low passivity since you still have to clean, stock and replace the machines every few years.

Now lets say you invested that same money in REIT, growth stock, or piece of real estate
>REIT
5-7% per year
100% passive

>growth stock
5-8% per year
100% passive

>piece of real estate
5-10% per year + appreciation + 1031 Exchange + Tax Benefits+ leverage
Low passivity
>>
>>1286733
Any high yield portfolio has a good chance of working. You need 8% yield after taxes to be @ 10x in 30 years.
>>
>>1286733
I could pull that off easily in the forex in just 10 years. Hell, I could probably pull that off trading the EURUSD exclusively.
>>
>>1288270
There's no way vending mahines only make $25 a month. Holy shit. Why do they even exist then?
>>
Cryptocurrencies and VR stuff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.