[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the first time I've been on this board, so I apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1459196281431.jpg (9KB, 231x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459196281431.jpg
9KB, 231x281px
This is the first time I've been on this board, so I apologize if this is a common topic.

I was recently given about $20,000 for college, and I already have all of my college expenses payed off. What would be the smartest way to use this money, my father suggested investment. I know I would greatly benefit from this in a 501K.
>>
>>1286627
>This is the first time I've been on this board, so I apologize if this is a common topic.

Yes it is a common topic, however since you are new to this board, I'll tell it to you once. /biz/ has an own fund, that is managed by a couple of posters here that work in hedgefunds. we put money we can spare in it and they try to make the best profits. currently we are at 1340% in the course of 5 years.

however to get access to invest in it you have to be a known poster, so lurk more, learn and maybe you'll get invited. cheers mate.
>>
Open an IRA and maximize the contributions.

Have a few thousand in the bank for normal expenses and emergency.

The rest in stocks to hold
>>
>>1286635
That's amazing, I'll take a look at it.
>>1286637
Very solid, that's what I was thinking. It can really maximize by retirement. Thanks.
>>
>>1286627
First thing I would do is ask for advice of the message forum of historical Chinese lithograph enthusiasts so you're on the right track
>>
>>1286627
You've posted this thread 4 times already

reported for spamming.

MODS MODS MODS

/thread
>>
File: Jameson-Laughing-Gif-11.gif (4MB, 231x100px) Image search: [Google]
Jameson-Laughing-Gif-11.gif
4MB, 231x100px
>>1286635
>>
Put it in index funds and wait.
>>
>>1286627
Keep the money in a checking account and use it for expenses you will have for the rest of your college and during the period from when you graduate to when you obtain full-time employment.

Why would you follow the general advice of putting it away for retirement when it's more useful for you now?

Shit, I can save up $20k in 3 or 4 months NOW, but when I was about to graduate I barely had $10k in the bank, a shit car, kmart clothes and every other frugal purchase.

$20k back then when I needed it, and when it wasn't so easy to get, could have meant a more reliable car so I didn't run late for work those few days, more comfortable clothes, some good times with friends, bla bla bla
>>
>>1286627
Give it to me and I'll invest it for you. I can promise 8% p.a. return on your investment. But I work anonymously because I'm on welfare from two states on two diff identity's already. You will have to transfer the money via bitcoin. I will provide a legally binding contract between the two of us for trust purposes.

Email is [email protected] contact me if you like.
>>
>>1288224

lmao

no no no
>>
File: nicolas-cage-crazy-300x242.jpg (14KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-crazy-300x242.jpg
14KB, 300x242px
>>1286627
yes anon, there is an investment fund like >>1286635 says, some of us oldfags on /biz/ made, if you want we can give you the paypal account where to invest in.
>>
>>1288224
You almost convinced me
>>
>>1286627
hookers and cocaine
>>
>>1286647
This, Roth IRA is best option, but you should look at which one fits your situation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.