[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straw Poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Straw Poll.png (701KB, 664x568px) Image search: [Google]
Straw Poll.png
701KB, 664x568px
http://www.strawpoll.me/10400620
>>
>>1285698
Cool I'm in with one other guy so far.
>>
>Age
>Occupation
>Net Worth

>Age

>Occupation
Programmer

>Net Worth
$30,000
>>
Guy worth ~$450,000k here. Who the fuck is lurking /biz/ who's worth 1-5 million?
>>
>>1285703
>>Age
36+
>>Occupation
Partner of one of the big our law firms.
>>Net Worth
1.5Mill
House 1.1mill xD aus market
>>
>>1285705
I inherited, and I have a lot of free time for epic memes.
>>
>>1285709

I have a trust fund, but I still am commissioning after ROTC is over.
>>
>>1285710
>military cuck
>>
>>1285736

>hating on the military
>>
File: CjnUPljVEAAcSbK.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CjnUPljVEAAcSbK.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>1285736
Choose your hat.
>>
>>1285759
>rich people living off the government
>>
>>1285832

>Rich people volunteering to get shot at in the line of public service

You faggots wouldn't recognize a functioning, conscientious member of society if you were conversing with one an a Chinese yoga forum.
>>
>>1285837
It's ok.
Investor now, but I served way back when.
Probably why I didn't reenlist. For this?
>>
>>1285910

Eh. To me it's independent of politics. Wealthy Republicans didn't line up to join the service when Bush became President, nor did Wealthy Democrats line up when Obama won the nomination. Snubbing military service is an expression of the idea that the children of the affluent are too good to run the same risk as the children of the poor. Choosing to serve as someone who was born with so much is a statement of solidarity with society as a whole.
>>
>>1285921
>an expression of the idea that the children of the affluent are too good to run the same risk as the children of the poor
Sounds familiar.
And here I thought I was original.
>>
>>1285759
The military is the opposite of "good" "freedom" and "liberty".

It's literally a welfare program and should be cut in half.
>>
File: fedora intensifies.gif (1024KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
fedora intensifies.gif
1024KB, 350x197px
>>1286422
>>
>>1285698
Below $0 but it should be noted - net worth is a silly measure for people starting off their career.

I'm clearing about +$20,000/year to my net worth after expenses are paid. One or 2 short years and I'll be positive. I live off cash flow, not net worth. There are plenty of poor people with no debt and a couple hundred cash, but they're not richer than me.

Really should consider enterprise value of sorts. I clear $20k/year after all expenses are covered, and it increases at a rate of 8-10%. A P/E ratio of 25 is absolutely reasonable for such growth. So put me at $500,000.

Any poors clearing $100/year in a good year, -$5,000 in a bad year... basically worthless. Even if they clear $1,000/year with no growth, that's just $12,000 at a generous PE of 12.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.