[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had 10K where would you spend it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: g1SkwmA.jpg (124KB, 960x689px) Image search: [Google]
g1SkwmA.jpg
124KB, 960x689px
>The catch, you can't use it to pay off bills or loans
>>
>>1283808
I'd buy a miata and rent a house on the Napa coast for a week, then spend the rest of the money on male hookers and wine tastings.

>loljk, but I would buy a cheap car to fix up & drive
>>
>>1283812
pffft, kek
>>
>>1283808
same shit as the other $30k i have i guess.
mostly bonds because it's too small for meaningful investments.
>>
Put it in my investment account with the hundreds of thousands of other dollars I guess.
>>
>>1284010
>>1284010
I don't know why that's the best option.. Civic and >>1283808
Pay off my Bit of credit card debt, nice night out and some cocaine, and buy a decent car, fix uo and re sell it.
>>
File: 145668987974.gif (704KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
145668987974.gif
704KB, 300x300px
>>1283808
Pic related
>>
Bitcoins.
>>
Trumpcoin
>>
i'd bet 5k on each one of those robots in that japan vs us robot smackdown this july
>>
>>1283808

Pillow fighting league.
>>
>The catch, you can't use it to pay off the bills that your salary already covers or the loans you don't have

Heavens to betsy this is quite the pickle. Obviously I just put it with the rest of my investments. I'm up more than 10k right now so it's not a boon, but there's nothing else to do with it.
>>
Put 5k on trump and 5k on ether
>>
>>1283812
Thought I was on /o/ for a second

I'd probably save it to spend on a prime nip shitbox touge machine, or towards an s2000
>>
>>1283808
I'd buy a few slow-ass computers from some old people for cheap, install Linux on them so they'll run faster, then sell them to different old people for profit.
Alternatively I'd buy guitars from pawn shops and craigslist, fix them, and put them on ebay for more than I paid.
Which of these do you think I should go for?
>>
>>1283808
Put it in meme stocks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.