[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Job Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hentai.png (189KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
hentai.png
189KB, 500x343px
Hey /biz/

In 3 hours I have a phone interview with a huge company for an marketing internship in Spain. Any of you ever had a phone interview? Any ideas what kind of questions they could ask? Help a fellow anon, guys.
>>
B-bump
>>
Relax Anon. I don't know about Spain, but in my country phone interviews are usually to get a feels about the candidate and see if they qualify for a face to face meeting. They probably won't ask "sell me this pen" type questions yet.

You'll have to introduce yourself. Tell about past work experiences if it is the case. Tell of interesting stuff you do. Try to show confidence in your answers; you must look interesting to them. Use any opportunity you have to ask about the job position and the nature of the work, it will show that you're interested. Do as much research as you can prior too. Use it to your advantage and to direct your answers; you're trying to sell yourself and knowing your customer is the first step.

brotip: do not mention that you frequent /biz/ or any of this gay llama breeding forum at all.
>>
>>1282936
Thank you, anon. I guess I'm kinda nervous because it would be a big move for me, too. Anyways, she moved the interview short-termed to Monday.
>>
>>1282894
Take a shot of hard liquor about 30 minutes before the interview. A doubleshot if you already drink regularly.

Trust me. It takes the edge right off, and it worked for me.
>>
>>1282971
Anytime, m8. Use this delay to get some pressure off yourself. Being better prepared will help with the confidence part. Alcohol can do this too as other anon suggested.
>>
remember, if you start to feel like you are losing the interviewer entirely it's fine to do a hail mary pass and offer to suck his dick. You have nothing to lose at that point.
>>
>>1282894

Do a few lines of coke before the call. Be sure to yell a lot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.