[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a sum of money in my savings account. The bank called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mlT4WRt.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mlT4WRt.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
I have a sum of money in my savings account.

The bank called me yesterday and told me I had been pre-approved for a loan and a credit card. I said no thanks why would I need it?

They called again today and asked me to come in or make an appointment to talk about my financial goals. I said maybe.

Where are they going with this? Why is the bank calling me and peeping at my balance in the first place? Is this normal?
>>
They want to give you a blowjob. This sort of thing happens all the time.
>>
>>1282846
Because referral incentives
>>
>>1282846

They want you to be a debt donkey. The entire global economy depends on people taking on debt completely regardless of need
>>
>>1282858
>>1282855
So they're just trying to make money from me? They must call hundreds of people a day of this is a normal thing. I don't like the fact that the bank can look through my balance and call me at will...

What do I do anyway ? Should I go to the bank and discuss what they want or just say I'm not interested
>>
>>1282861

This is common for anyone with more than 10k at any major bank

Credit cards and interest are how they make money.

Just tell them to stop calling about this and they will
>>
>>1282862
or ask for a credit card with high cashback and use it pay it in time and save some money.

it is a curious trend in my country that almost only rick folks have credit cards who don't even need a loan. 98% of the cards are debit cards because the majority of people are afraid of credit cards.

if something is almost entirely avoided by poor cucks and used by rich fags that tells me i should have it if i ever want to be rich. of course this alone will not change a goddamn thing.
>>
>>1282861

Tell them to stop
>>
>>1282866
like that will ever help.
my brother has this pestering in fact they changed tactics because he told them off every time.
they simply increase his credit limit without asking now. every time he goes into the bank yells their head off and tells them to put it back where he wants it.
i don't think my brother understands how his credit card works tho. you can overcharge these cards and there is a penalty. what he is doing i don't see any point in it.
but what the bank fuckers are doing modifying conditions and giving you more line of credit on their own without asking is also weird.
>>
>>1282866
This
Say you will take your money to another bank
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.