[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EMBA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: EMBA.gif (4KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
EMBA.gif
4KB, 300x300px
Just got in to the Executive MBA program at my local university. What am I in for exactly? I thought it was just the online equivalent, but I've been hearing mixed opinions. The class hours for the regular MBA program don't work with my work schedule at all, so this is my only other option.
>>
Depends on where you got it from. If you want to achieve a decent grade you should plan for a minimum of 2 hrs a study per night. Crunchtime kicks it up to 3-5 hrs a night. Its good mate teaches you a lot and if you are relatively senior immediately applicable. If you're not at least a middle manager its a waste of money as you wont be pulling those levers for years.
>>
Anon again... depends on where you got it from as the contacts you build during your studies is as valuable as the curriculum if not more so. I was rubbing elbows with CEOs VPs and other high flyers and impressed the hell out of them and made some solid connections with future leaders. If you are in with a bunch of baboons the degree is worthless
>>
a masters in buzzword spouting. i hope you didnt take out loans
>>
>>1282814
its a degree for socialing with other CEOs and VPs, and to add to your namecard as a person already in charge of things,not anything else. If you think otherwise you just wasted money
>>
>>1282979
>a masters in buzzword spouting.
"....deployed synergies that drill down into core processes that deliver co-locational take-aways for client focused initiatives in the new capital retention paradigm...."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.