[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x1136px
I'm losing motivation for entering the job market. The whole process of selling yourself, networking, building your resume, interviewing, and then getting rejected for a job anyone could do... The whole thing is starting to annoy me.

What should I do for money?
>>
suck dicks
>>
I'll give you 10$ if you suck mine
>>
it isn't any better once you get the job and start selling your life to create products to realize someone else's dream
>>
>>1281920
academia
>>
>>1281942
Can research be a career?
>>
>>1281920
same here, I hate that process too.
however the worst part though is:

living in a country which is already fucked

living in one of the most fucked cities in the country

looking foward to migrate to the most prosperous English speaking country in the EU (UK)

Then I'll go through the same shit process you have mentioned.

>If there are 10 people, 2 of them generate 4 job offers - that leaves 8 potential workers
>4 of the remaining 8 get the job - that leaves 4 of them with no job
>the last 4 get to do nothing but being called what ever names (lazy, keep seeking for a job, poor, "just unlucky" etc)

funny part: top degrees are migrating outside of my country because in my country there is nothing to do, other than work at a McDonalds being a biologist (I have also seen biologists working in the mail services...)

If you are living in a country that there are more job offers than people demanding a job, then you have much more chances than me landing a job.
>>
>>1281949
Yes goy, enroll in our graduate programs and apply for more loans with today's special low, low rate...
Maybe the world needs another master degree holder in art history? Surely you'll have passion for the job market later....
>>
For me im just working anything and saving up as much as i can so i can buy a shop and make pizza. Find something you like to do and see if you can sell it to others.
>>
>>1281978
Thats the spirit.

Jew/save as much as possible, to later buy other's people time, in a materialized form so you can enjoy their previous slavery for selling them FOOD (on of the most basic raw material of/for life)

Thumbsup.jpg you clever.

Dont forget to get good street positioning and the marketing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.