[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online set ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ted-stevens.jpg (19KB, 383x284px) Image search: [Google]
ted-stevens.jpg
19KB, 383x284px
Hello good people of Biz (And the other 99.9% who are degenerates)

I am a reasonably successful business person.
You are going to hate me for being a walking Meme, but I did a trade, then got into industrial sales and now run my own equipment sales and service business turning over 4-5 million per year.
I am asset rich and time poor and I was looking for your advice.

As part of my diversification strategy I have a target of unattended revenue generation, I am happy to have a number of small niche websites generating revenue.

Does anyone here have any experience with annonymous hosting and payments?
I don't plan on doing anything illegal, I just would like to avoid having my name linked to it as it is tangential to my current field.

Is anyone generating any real revenue through Adesense or Youtube? Or is it all about virtual product sales and referrals?

Oh, I am also happy to answer any questions about setting up businesses or being a walking Meme.
Creating a business is easily the best method of wealth generation. I put 20k seed finding into my business, recouped it in 3 months and paid myself my first salary by 12 months and taken 250-300k per year since.
>>
>>1281224
Bro you sound old. As. Fuck.
I tried to understand what you want but you used unnecessary business jargon to explain you want to generate revenue online.

I've insulted you so I might as well offer advice. The Internet is the easiest way to start a business. Figure out what you want to do, get someone to run the numbers, and plug Google Ads into it.
>>
>>1281236
Thank you for taking the time to insult me, I am 39 if that is as old as you were expecting.

Apologies if my English is a little cumbersome, I learnt it before the introduction of SMS and the general decline of Western education.
>>
buy 100k worth of gear for mining ethereum
auto trade to bitcoin with shapeshift.io
deduct mining gear with schedule 179
earn bitcoin and diversify your holdings

make sure to hire someone that knows how to maintain a farm of that size
>>
>>1281224
what do you mean by did a trade
>>
>>1281282
Electrician

>>1281261
Investing money in a pump and dump doesn't make sense.
>>
>>1281255
Your English is fine, it's the other retards fault for not understanding you.

Bitcoin, anonymous payment
VPN, allows you to browse the web anonymously. The websites you look up only see the ip of the VPN
Your ISP Internet provider company only see the ip of the Vpn

Im pretty sure that you can not give your name when starting a website

If you want anonymous hosting pay in bitcoins
find a host that accepts bitcoins

Dont want your credit card connected with bitcoins buy prepaid credit cards and buy bitcoins with the credit cards.
>>
>>1281289
How exactly did you get in that trade and what made you choose it?
im asking this because as a 18 yr old neet im thinking of going into the trades
>>
>>1281255
No that's way younger than I thought. You can re-read my advice and I promise it will be one of the most helpful posts you receive. Yet I got called a retard by someone who probably is a retard, financially.
>>
>>1281311
Thanks Bro, I had the bit coin sussed, I am also thinking of prepaid visa cards. The final step is hosting that doesn't require a name and also finding a way to direct google adsense revenue back into bit coin.

>>1281316
It was just an opportunity that presented itself, I did Industrial work so fixing and fault finding on machinery and had a knack for it. I now use the same problem solving techniques in business. Proper critical thinking made me my small fortune.

>>1281388
Your advice was pretty vague mate
>>
>>1281289
You're right, just get some Trumpcoin instead.
>>
>>1281579
You're a cock and only slightly better than someone who falls for this BS.
This whole cryptocurrency is such BS, how can people realise that there is nothing to show how much the creators hold and they're the only ones who make money no matter what.
>>
>>1281255
>>1281236 #
>Apologies if my English is a little cumbersome, I learnt it before the introduction of SMS and the general decline of Western education.

Youngfags BTFO
>>
>>1281637
True story mate
>>
>>1281570

The quest for anonymity in business transactions is an endless one. You eventually have to settle with a certain level of anonymity. If you're so good at business you should know this already.

Short of buying a server, filing off all the serial numbers on each part, wiping the hard drive and setting it up across starbucks you're probably going to look t'words bitcoin, sending a bum into buy a prepaid visa for you and making use of plausible deniability to register your hosting/domain in a name different than yours.

Be creative
>>
>>1281224
You got goofed.

To get rich, you have to let others work for you. If you work for someone else, you only get a salary.
>>
>>1282882
Read the OP underagedb&
>>
>>1281255
you sound like a right jumped up old shitbag

Fuck yourself you cunt

Humble yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.