[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$10,000 Challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: humpartychallenge.jpg (105KB, 914x562px) Image search: [Google]
humpartychallenge.jpg
105KB, 914x562px
Do you think you have the answers to the world's economic problems? Do you think you're an "intellectual"? Call in and challenge Anonymous.
>>
so is it possibly to take a political party from another country and run as an independent party in the states with the same administration running that party?
>>
File: sabu-informer-4f5a590-intro.jpg (99KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sabu-informer-4f5a590-intro.jpg
99KB, 640x360px
>>1280836

Isn't anonymous the FBI? Thought we came to that conclusion with sabu.
>>
>>1280875

THumP and its new constitution and platform can be supported anywhere in the world (at your own risk, of course). Check out their platform: http://humanityparty.com/#platform

(Does this answer your question?)
>>
>>1280877

Anonymous was recently co-opted by The Humanity Party in order to bring true purpose and effectiveness to the movement. The Humanity Party does not condone hacking and anyone hacking in the name of Anonymous is not Anonymous.
>>
>>1280928
Doesnt sound right. Vigilante shit is a big part of the anonymouse meme.
>>
>>1280877
Him showing half his face here really destroys what he was going for. Should have just been masked with fbi cert, even then irs or cia would have been more entertaining.
>>
>>1280921
In a sense but for example let's say mom from country x but be me and born in burger and decide to create a political party and gain power in x country since nationalism exist I run gain power and influence can I take that same party and run as independents party in the states with same administration. Open answer to any faggots bored
>>
>>1280836
I read their proposed constitution, and I'll be dead before I'd let them strip gun rights or state sovereignty, or implement unconditionally open borders, or ban cash, etc, etc. Fuck that and fuck them. If these NEETfags want to commit such treasons, I'll be more than happy to help snuff them out like the wicked globalist sycophants they are. Nothing would be greater than to drive them from their basements, to destroy their anime collections, to burn their diapers, to dispose of their piss bottles, and to read the lamentations of their waifus on internet siamese spider breeding forums.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.