[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>something happen in the world >Make a fraudulent fundraiser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1456245330117.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456245330117.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>something happen in the world
>Make a fraudulent fundraiser out of it
>Get rich

Would it work ? Is it legal ?
>>
>>1279655

>would it works

it does all the time so yes

>is it legal

Not really
>>
>>1279661
What if you give some of the money to the Guy you promised to, but only à tiny part ?
>>
>>1279663

I don't fucking know the fugees guy stole money from haiti so you can probably do it.
>>
There is no reasons not to use the funds legitimately.

I mean, if people donate 100.000 dollars you can easily spend an 6 months informing people about the dangers of smoking. And then spend 6 months setting up your next campaign for the same cause.
>>
>>1279668

Yeah, now that I think about it the Kony 2012 was a clear scam and the only problems he had was being a drug-addict faggot.

Just take half the money made for "resources" and "employment".
>>
>>1279655
Look at Kony 2012.

One of the most elaborate fundraiser scams ever.
>>
>>1279655
>make real fundraiser
>people donate out of their hearts
>you take a normal percentage of the profits
>you're rich af
>you never get caught cause you did nothing wrong
>starving african children are happy too
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.