[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the waves ico is set to raise $15,000,000 which is nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (44KB, 628x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 628x443px
So the waves ico is set to raise $15,000,000 which is nearly as much as ethereum raised.

The plan is to build a platform for trading real currencies sort of like ripple on steroids.

These heads are based out of Moscow. With $15million at their disposal and the best russian hackers will they be capable of making a $1billion blockchain?

Stay tuned to find out
>>
>>1279610

what's the difference between this, rise (which I personally believe is an absolute shameless scam) and ethereum (which I have invested in quite heavily)
>>
>>1279624
It is in between the two imo.
>>
>>1279624

Rise is a literal piece of shit with barely enough funding to get a mortgage in Iowa. So let's get that out he way straight off the bat.

Ethereum depends how you view it, some see it as a revolution, others see it as a well made slick gimmick. But a gimmick none the less.

Anon I recommend you look at the waves white paper, waves is to crypto what a Bloomberg is to robin hood. It's designed for robustness, to serve as the literal future of currency exchange (an traceable unforgable intermediate), look up CLS there are companies making hundreds of billions "balancing" foreign exchange books to make sure there haven't been any mistakes/errors/crimes committed. If you correctly applied block chain tech to forex you could fill a huge niche. And in my view that is waves edge, it's not trying to do EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE (like ETH) with programmable custom decentralised contracts, whatever the fuck that means. Waves wants to be designed from the ground up to fill a very specific and very important niche:". Now whether they will succeed I have no idea, their idea could immediately be stolen by some jew alliance between banks and Google, but if they do succeed then I can say for sure that waves is the first altcoin who's concept I read about and thought "why didn't Anyone do this sooner?" Vs ETH which is so muddled up in buzzwords and proof of concept models I don't even know what it's actually meant to do.
>>
>>1279639
Those 2 and Trumpcoins.
>>
>shitcoins
>>
I have invested into ether, bitcoin, lisk, but I will pass waves and rise
>>
ther is a reason Putin and his pals are zillionaires - they steal from things like these.
>>
IM READY TO RIDE THE WAVES THO CRYPTODUDES

Another ico to triple muh investment? Who knows...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.