[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OPEC meeting Thursday Buckle up!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: OP.jpg (32KB, 260x370px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
32KB, 260x370px
OPEC meeting Thursday

Buckle up!
>>
What oil stocks are you goys holding into Friday?
>>
So?
>>
>>1279323
Holding NOV since 28ish. I like muh value
>>
>>1279296
"As a result, Papa said he thinks oil prices will rise in six to 18 months and reach “a stable equilibrium price in the range of $60 to $75 per barrel, what I call a ‘Goldilocks’ price.” He said $90/bbl to $100/bbl is unlikely—while a long-term price below $45/bbl is equally unlikely.

“You start getting 20 million cubic feet per day out of there and similar finding and development costs to the Marcellus and Utica, and you’ll have three large supply pools with roughly the same F&D costs. At a gas price of $2.50 or if you’re lucky, $3, your IRR on individual wells is going to be quite attractive. This is going to back up all the gas in the Rockies and in Canada.”
Papa said he thinks sub-$2 will fade in the rearview mirror and a more reasonable band of $2.50 to $3 will be seen in 2017.
“Longer-term is where you can get kind of depressed,” he said. “The U.S. has a sufficient gas supply for 50 years. And I think that LNG exports in the time frame of 2018 to 2020, of about 6 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) out of a total production of 80 Bcf/d by that time, are not going to be enough to fix the problem.”
Papa said we’ll be in a similar oversupply situation for NGL as well.
http://www.oilandgasinvestor.com/houston-producers-forum-mark-papa-bullish-oil-bearish-natural-gas-849491#p=1
>>
>>1280701
>...called Silver Run Acquisition Corp., raising $450 million to buy oil and gas assets.

>He did not talk about the new company’s targets, however...

Ffs Papa. Waiting for him to start writing checks out of SRAQU is like waiting for Obama to leave office. Fucking molasses
>>
>>1280728
Good food takes time. I've heard the same about good returns.
>>
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-02/new-saudi-oil-minister-uses-diplomacy-blitz-to-bridge-opec-rifts

This article is pretty bullish on OPEC's future
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.