[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to save/invest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Regular_Savings_2500438c[1].jpg (37KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
Regular_Savings_2500438c[1].jpg
37KB, 460x288px
I'm a finance student, currently 2nd year and have 2 years till I graduate. I don't really have a clue how to invest, since I none of my immediate family has done it since they think the stock market is a zero sum game and every gain I get is someone's loss and thats immoral.

I save about 200€/month and it's just sitting there. I'm thinking of putting 3/4 of that every month into a mutual fund. I can't be bothered to do my own investments since I don't know jackshit about personal investments since I'm barely over 20. Anyway, any advice is greatly appreciated, but I scouted a few major firms that promise on average anywhere from an 7%-15% a year. Personally I think every promise above 9% is a red flag, but what should I really be looking out for? They say there are no withdrawal costs and entry costs are up to 4% (sorry about the terminology, it isn't my first language). Anyway I'm looking at minimum 10yrs, probably a bit more, since entry costs come to 0% if you stay for 15 years. This is long term, so I have no problems with that.

TL;DR what should I look out for when "investing" my savings with a stock broker agency?
>>
dont invest with shit cunt brokers or youll get wolf of wall streeted kappa123
>>
Steps to investing in index funds:

1. Open account with internet broker.
2. Select an index fund with low, low, low fees
3. Buy the cheapest index fund
4.???
5. Get between 0-15% per year and no locking up your money.
>>
>>1278162
Dont be a retard. But seeing as how your parents think im assuming you are mentally challenged, since they are
Clearly retarded.

/thread
>>
>>1278171
well it's more of an investment group rather than stock brokers.

>>1278177
I'm willing to check it out, but what exactly did you have in mind?

>>1278181
>hurr don't be a retard lol /thread durr i sure showed him

whats your point?
>>
>>1278187
My point is that you said

> "none of my immediate family has done it since they think the stock market is a zero sum game and every gain I get is someone's loss and thats immoral."

Thus they, and you are giant retards. Ever heard of doing your own research? Stop expecting a handout.

MODS MODS MODS

/thread
>>
>>1278230
>and you are a giant retard

Why am I a retard for asking how to best invest my savings? I came here to see what to watch out for when dealing with investment groups and you came here sperging some retarded shit like doing your own research, even though the entire purpose of the board is debate and help.

Shove it up your ass you goddamn mongoloid.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 459x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 459x520px
>>1278230
Kek, get a load of this faggot
>>
>>1278162
Invest in ice cream summer profitsssssss
>>
>>1278237
Jeez lil man relax. Not my fault you are a retard. Also the college you go to must SUCK COCK if you dont know anything by your second year and are a finance major!

Durrrrrrr op

MODS MODS MODS

/THREAD
>>
Reported for spamming duplicate threads.

Enjoy the ban OP!
>>
>>1278181
>>1278230
>>1278457
>>1278740
Samefag, fuck off
>>
>>1278755
Do you think that guy doesnt know theres IDs on here or are you that slow that you thought you were being clever on calling him a samefag??
>>
>>1278162
Suck dicks at 100 grand a pop and you'll be rich in no time OP!
>>
>>1278162
>gain I get is someone's loss and thats immoral.
stocks increase value over time, companies make value through production. so if you profit with them you are getting the money you invested with profit. If you are a day trader you are helping with fluidity(i dont know the word in english) what i mean is that you help the asset be ready to buy/sell at any time. if you are a stock holder you are a real investor that want the company to flourish. I already invested as a daytrader. Keep control of the small stuff. every single tax and small percentage people charge you are as much important than market variations.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.