[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think about this book? Is it anywhere near the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 71LrYW96whL._SL1500_.jpg (184KB, 868x1322px) Image search: [Google]
71LrYW96whL._SL1500_.jpg
184KB, 868x1322px
What does /biz/ think about this book?
Is it anywhere near the hallelujah reviews?
>>
The only good part of the book was his idea of testing the business by accepting orders to nonexistent products and displaying "out of stock" message, just to see how many people actually buy.

The one gem in the book, IMHO.
>>
>>1278153
Well, do those reviewers now work 4 hours a week? If so, then it is indeed.
>>
File: walter-obrien.jpg (14KB, 270x370px) Image search: [Google]
walter-obrien.jpg
14KB, 270x370px
This man, the man with the 4th highest recorded IQ in the world, ranked it in his top 3 books.
if that is not an endorsement I do not know what is.

Some of the specifics are a little dated but the process is still key.

If you'd like more about Tim

http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

D/L links in spritanimal. Its his 3 day CreativeLive special The 4 hour Life: Healthy Wealthy & Wise

Let me dig see if I have a pdf/epub

vk derp com /doc15715753_272507249?hash=be9fa031bc92d0728c&dl=098f28a2b7907e694d

derpit /r/redpillbooks/comments/3rk5zk/the_red_pill_mega_book_collection_v20/

found a copy in here. it was nice to get epubs of all these great books I can begin wiping my pdfs
>>
>>1278160
Many of them claim they do and that is thanks to the book. Hence my question to /biz/
>>
>>1278222
You mean the guy who CLAIMS to have a high IQ? "Fourth highest IQ in the world" does not make sense. That is not how IQ works. Also, this guy is a producer on a TV show about himself. His endorsements are worth jack shit. Though I am interested in the book itself and its author
>>
>>1278238
thanks I dug into this and it looks like some of his claims are dubious. Regardless, the book is good. its free up there, so no risk to you.
>>
>>1278222
lel, i listen to the ferriss podcast and i dont even care if people are lying but this was so obvious lying it set off the meter

>people called tim out on it and he just ignored it for months, and still ignores it
>interviewing mostly celebrities now
>he's lost his mojo but his zombie followers still gobble it up

more power to him desu.
>>
>>1278588
it came from Tim I thought he did his DD but who knows, he might have been dazzled by a guy more autistic than him. I liked the conversation though. I'd never heard numbers attached to human brain capacity before. It was pretty cool. Even Tim Tim can get marketed too.Guess I've still got a lot to learn about listening to people.
>>
>>1278153
This book and those like it are platitudes repackaged into an e-book, usually with some 'mindfulness' and 'self-development' sprinkled in for easy appeal.

Selling things to people who want to learn how to make money is jewing 101. Put them in a debt before they can even begin earning their first dollar - the American way.
>>
>>1278222

This guy gets it.

>>1278153

This book changed my life, no bull shitting.
>>
>>1278222
thanks anon.
>>
>lie to your boss
>instead of just finding a company that already has their shit together

The wrong means towards the right ends.
>>
Tim is a bit of an autist and impossible to follow on twitter because he is going full on marketing mode now. But 4hr work week is good in the way it explains how you need to set up your business
>>
Dont fuck with his four hour body diet/ book, gave me gout,.
>>
>>1279387
Explain how. I skimmed the book and the only message I got from it was stop wasting time for such little reward and if you were the type needing to be told that I understand the book would benefit
>>
How to work 4 hours per week

>write book about how to work 4 hours per week
>do some marketing
>???
>live off sales and only work 4 hours per week
>>
File: coolest guy on the planet.jpg (13KB, 232x275px) Image search: [Google]
coolest guy on the planet.jpg
13KB, 232x275px
>>1280411
>full on marketing mode now.

He's literally the epitome of blackhatworld

>have no actual skills
>can't create anything of tangible value
>make worthless book and blog that sell pipe dreams
>shill
>shill
>shill
>make money off lazy retards
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.