[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MILLENNIAL HATE GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Sans titre.png (315KB, 593x318px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
315KB, 593x318px
Millennials make me fucking sick. They have a "brilliant" idea and think they're just going to become entrepreneurs over night, like a fuckin Zuckerberg wannabe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SlKRt6hs_I

Who else is sick of this shit
>>
very insightful concept
>>
>>1277414
Everyone gets a trophy?

More like everyone gets ATROPHIED amirite?!?!
>>
wow this entire board is complete shit, I'm outta here.
>>
>>1277414
Good opening, garbage pitch.

This thread is worst of all.

sage in all fields
>>
>>1277479
trying to be the fuckin uber of travel? come on
>>
>>1277435
you can't be srs
>>
>>1277470
So brave.
>>
If I hear "disrupt" or "hustle", imma lose it
>>
File: christ 1451448835951.jpg (553KB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
christ 1451448835951.jpg
553KB, 1280x1678px
>>1277524
"hustle"
>>
Go to bed grandpa.

Millennials are shit, but that's only because boomers and their children cucked us and fucked the economy over so that they could retire to a planned community in Arizona and watch reality television all day. It's not the millenials fault that they were raised in a shitty post capitalist economy. They do only what they can and know- to get rich you have to go for broke, because our economy is not stable enough to allow someone to work diligently for 40 years and then get a pension to live comfortably. The boomers have extracted all the wealth they can, then go and live their eat pray love fantasy while we're left holding the remains of industrial waste, cultural warfare, and government extorting.

These fb wannabe entrepreneurs are coping the best they can in a world where only money is valued. The sooner the boomers are shot in the streets and economic collapse happens, the better. Humanity will be free again.
>>
>Need summer job
>Go to work at local factory making $14 an hour
>Work full time plus six hours overtime with benefits for a few months
>Literally no other millennials there

Shit generation.
>>
>>1277494
>>1277501
>>1277549

Homie, broheme, you're the one spamming a Norwegian boatmaking log on how pathetic some obvious associate of yours is.

Take four or five steps back and realie how fucking pathetic that is.

His idea sounds dumb and barely thought out, but his energy and ambition is something for your cynical, knuckle-dragging ass to aspire to.

Best of luck with your father's auto business you high-nosed fuck.
>>
>>1277414
lol holy fuck what is this fucking contest
>>
>>1277552
/Thread
>>
>>1277552
Literally this. Most of us are just doing the best we can given the circumstances.
>>
>>1277560
Bu- bu- I deserve $15 an hour for serving fast food! I only messed up 3 orders yesterday, I'm pretty good at this! It's so unfair that my brain-dead job's pay isn't enough to pay rent for my apartment in downtown San Francisco!
>>
fuck of ya baby boomer
>>
>>1277552
>boomers shot in the streets
>and economic collapse
>and
>AND

Shooting up nursing houses full of boomers would save our country. It's really a pick-1 scenario
>>
>>1277414
Is this a cringe thread?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdLVGvOz7ic
>>
>>1277930
Meanwhile...
>waaaaaah why can't I get $5k monthly for my rat infested slum shacks? Government, help meeeeeee!
>>
>>1277560
>>1277930
> complain about inflated wages
> implying doing mindless factory work is somehow worth $15 hours and "better" than flipping burgers
Kek you only get paid that much because of unions. If it wasn't for that you'd all be replaced by spics/robots who would do your job for 1/100 of your wage and be 200% more efficient.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.