[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XXX of the Month Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pieofthemonth.jpg (805KB, 1863x1373px) Image search: [Google]
pieofthemonth.jpg
805KB, 1863x1373px
I'm sure everyone has see those"[blank] of the month" clubs. I think that it's a pretty cool model and I was contemplating doing one myself. Does anyone have experience with this business model? I'm sure alot depends on the product your are supplying, but what are some potential pitfalls? What would be the best way to get started doing something like this?
>>
>>1277317

do gooseberry. nobody ever makes gooseberry pie.
>>
>>1277338
>>1277338

I should clarify that I do not have a particular product at this point. Also, that pie looks like shit.
>>
>>1277317
can you give an example of what you mean, a link perhaps?
i have seen subscription services for coffee and whisky, things like that but i don't know if that is what you are talking about.

surely the big issue would be inventory- how much to have, where to store it, can it be re-used?
>>
i did some research on this. looks like all the good ideas have already been done. unless you can think of something new.
>>
XXX of the month.

>Larger dildo each month to expand that aging, gaping, and prolaped fun-hole.
>>
I was going to do packages of things you need/essentials and use on a daily basis like toothpaste and shit then you can add different types of add-on mini packages to customize it to your liking

The margins aren't great for most products and you'd need big volume to actually make it worth your time

It was going to be called Take Care Packages
>>
>>1279364
someone told me once about their plan to do this but with clothing for men. socks, underwear but mainly based around work/office shirts. so every so often you get new shirts without thinking about it. lots of people just wear similarly designed wardrobe for work all the time. again though, this would only really be worthwhile with volume.
>>
Razor blades
>>
Meme of the month
>>
Preferably consumables. You want people waiting by the mailbox drooling for your next box of chocolate jiz or whatever. Then offer different increments. Start them off with one box of butt-truffles every month for $9.99, then funnel them into the 3 boxes for $26.99 slot. You're gonna have to differentiate, though. Why are your creampies better than Trader Whore's?
>>
>>1277317
Drug of the Month.

I get 20% just for the brilliant idea.
>>
>>1279433
> curated shopping

You are to late.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.