[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it better to work on the books or off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: laura juri.png (2MB, 1280x1548px) Image search: [Google]
laura juri.png
2MB, 1280x1548px
is it better to work on the books or off?
>>
Nice try IRS
>>
What do you mean?
>>
Building a company with sale value=yes
Riding a temporary trend=no
>>
>>1277335

work a job that deducts taxes from my paycheck or a job that pays straight cash.

my parents say i can make more and report i make less money for tax time. i just want /bi/z opinion as to if i'm a retard for wanting to work on the books to avoid IRS problems
>>
>>1277343
>My parents are encouraging me to commit fraud and perjury
You should probably stop listening to them.
>>
Work on the books if you have any intention of working with the credit system later on.
>>
>>1277354
i did notice my credit score went down when i was forced into quitting my last job. got another job and it went a bit higher then before. and now i'm unemployed again so its gonna drop
>>
>>1277368
that's not how it works. jesus christ
>>
>>1277406
teach. i dont know bruh
>>
>>1277297
ALL-ICE is ALICE
>>
>>1277343

The ONLY advantage to having taxed income is that when you buy a home you will need to show the mortage people what you make.

I'm gonna make like $50k this year. I can choose to keep as much as $25k off the books. But the problem with that is that when I go to buy a home I won't qualify.

Also, when you get paid in cash you cannot put it into your bank account, you will need to store it at home.

So aside from the house thing, its way way better to avoid the taxes, and accept cash money.
>>
File: Explain.gif (485KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.gif
485KB, 245x160px
>>1277495
Not true anon. You just need to have a small laundering operation.

Hobbies earning <$10k are tax free.

and a nice little 15k gambling run on the side aren't too far of a stretch.

Gifts are also a thing. look up the laws on that.

1031 tax free exchanges are pretty good.

Just buy a cheap house cash, and sell it, but use the 1031 to put the money in your new house fund.

The mortgage audits are shitty but you just gotta be fucking smart mang.

lurk moar
>>
>>1278021
this is me. if im lifetime down but went on a good run recently, i should do absolutely nothing right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.