[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have good code skills and I get a good salary doing it. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have good code skills and I get a good salary doing it.

How can I make some extra money? I am thinking about freelancing some weekends but it is hard to compete agains cheap devs in east Europe, India o China on online website.
Trading could be another solution.
>>
What languages? What's your background?
>>
>>1276029
I am doing web development, lately a lot of Javascript, frontend and Node, with its last technologies but I have experience in Java, Python and SQL.
>>
>>1276033
>be smart and creative
>invent a cool moonrocketing app
>??????
>profit
>>
>>1276035
Do you know how many people try that and fail? 99% of the apps in App Store are dead.
>>
>>1276048
do you know how many people try to become rich and fail?

99.9% of them still are poor
>>
>>1276026
that is some really shit js
>>
>>1276116
as they should be
>>
>>1276186
yes.
but the argument "don't do anything because you'll fail anyway" is not an argument.
it's what NEETs tell themselves, and that's the reason why they're - guess what! - NEETs!
>>
>>1276247
you get rich if you provide great value to a lot of people and get lucky with your timing and marketing.

these three are essential, and 99% of apps don't provide shit for value.
>>
What about computer related trading? Are there any good resources?
>>
>>1276294
For which part? Trading strategy or integrating with a broker's API?
>>
>>1276026
What language is on the picture? is that Matlab?
>>
>>1276026
>vanilla js

laughingdevelopers.png
>>
>>1276026
Basically as I see it there are two ways:
1. Quality
2. Quantity

You make decent side income by just buying lots of shitty apps, cleaning them up a bit and then putting ads on then. This is quantity and it will pay the bills.

Or alternatively, you can try to make the next big app and sell it to a major company for millions. This is quality.

Both are achievable with diligence and patience.
>>
One thing you can offer is better customer service. Yeah you may be an extra $x/hr, but you can offer better communication, more in touch, and a better program overall
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.