[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have reviewed the case and found that the seller was able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1463382929716.png (291KB, 1252x712px) Image search: [Google]
1463382929716.png
291KB, 1252x712px
>I have reviewed the case and found that the seller was able to provide a tracking information which shows that the item was delivered to your address. However as you have not yet received the item, being our valued member and to make sure this issue will be resolved, as a one-time courtesy, I have closed the case on your favor so you will be refunded.
>>
oy vey
>>
mischievous
>>
>>1273749
Done this many times before with amazon and usually get sent a second item.
So I'll order a 12 inch double ended dildo, say it never came and they're send a second dildo. Keep one, sell the other on ebay. Made $500 this way. And, I never paid the seller fees.
>>
>>1273782
There is entire online communities dedicated to monetizing refunds and other social engineered items. You are only scratching the surface
>>
>>1273786
I know it wasn't lucrative it was just something I did after I ordered something, it said it was delivered but I couldn't find it. Complained to amazon support and they sent another one. Found the first one in a bush and sold it, kept the second one. Then I figured I'd do it to make some pot money. I stopped evebtually it was just too much work to prepare so no one could find me.
I'd be interested in those communities though. Links? I have talking skills. Have manipulated support centers to rma used or broken shit that I bought secondhand for a new one. Never tried anything to scam people though.
>>
>>1273786
Most of them have died a long time ago.

I don't think they even exist anymore unless they came back up recently.

astropid was cool i guess
>>
File: 1457261248275.jpg (22KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1457261248275.jpg
22KB, 403x403px
im not above this

beware ebay /biz/nessman
>>
>>1273749
>>1273782

I'm an Ebay seller.

I hope both of you get horribly burned in a cooking incident involving hot grease.
>>
>>1273811
if ebay is such a shit bunch why do you continue using it?
if all sellers who find his offensive left ebay it would close shop faster than you blink.
>>
>>1273815

I only have an issue about 1% of the time.

Also Ebay is still the gold standard.

And Sellers do make mistakes so it's important the buyers have protection.

Ebay just takes buyer protection too far.
>>
>>1273782
the dildo is double ended anyway, so when you receive a second one you actually have four ends. You could chop them all in half and sell 4 dildoes for the price of one.
>>
>be me
>huezilian
>government really fucked up our customs and postal service
>order a bunch of retarded shit from China with free shipping, always costing less than $50 to avoid taxes
>complain when the item obviously don't arrive
>automatically refund
>wait a few weeks
>item arrive
>seller never finds out because of byzantine bureaucracy
I stole over $2K this year doing this, and I won't be stopping any time soon.
Protip: Don't ship to Brazil.
>>
>>1273870

I would say you are making sellers avoid your country more, but any seller with common sense would know not to ship to a country where a life is worth less than a buck.
>>
>>1273891
You are wrong, you can't get anyone killed for less than 100g of cocaine (about $140).
Also, that is a plus, the point is to make things worse until they implode and something beautiful can flourish.
>>
>>1273811
They're getting what they pay for. Amazon is getting ripped off.
They can handle it they're filthy rich
>>
>>1273782
I actually didn't get my nexus 5 I ordered despite the tracking showing it delivered. Sure enough it was their local AMZL_US delivery service run completely by niggers who roll up in rental vans smoking weed and blasting rap music I kid you not. No wonder my package went "missing".

They sent a new one though, I hope it didn't screw over the seller.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.