[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are MBA grads overpaid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
One of my friends in college was a poli science major because that was the only thing low enough conceptually for him to pass. He was a consultant for a few yrs now hes in an ivy league business school. It astounds me at how stupid a person can be and still be on their way to making a million dollars every 5 years. Like the reason this guy didnt do econ in college is bc he couldnt. So? Why is there still a market for people who dont produce anything of value?
>>
Mate he's a lot smarter than you.
>>
>>1273081
Looks like he is smart
>>
>>1273094
I KNOW RIGHT???
>>
The truth is that B school puts him on the way to zilch. Far from a mill a year.
>>
>>1273081
How does a grad become a consultant? Sounds like his parents have some good connections...
>>
File: exter_pyramid_updated.jpg (80KB, 593x531px) Image search: [Google]
exter_pyramid_updated.jpg
80KB, 593x531px
Because when you have a money supply that requires loans to keep velocity (0 velocity = no economy), you will want to have maximum employment. a job for everything.

the more people using/trading fiat currency, the easier fiat currency is to regulate.

more jobs means we're progressing faster right?..
>>
>>1273081
The thing is this. Most MBAs are grossly overpaid and are so stupid they actually harm a business rather than help it. However, there is one thing they are able to do that a lot of smarter people are not: they're able to swallow the bullshit taught in the MBA programs and regurgitate the material to the instructors and other members of the club in such a manner that the people that matter actually believe the idiot believes in the material himself regardless of whether he does or not.

It takes a special kind of idiot or savant to get past the cognitive dissonance felt when learning stuff that is fiction. If you can get past that, get an MBA, act the part, and collect the easy money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.