[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if my resume format is shit tier but my content is great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 273x185px
What if my resume format is shit tier but my content is great
>>
>>1272529
post your resume and /biz/ will help you out with it. anons here helped me with mine and it came out great
>>
Doesn't matter what is in it, because no one will read it

I've seen resumes at the hospital where people actually put their pictures on them and use color.
>>
>>1272561
i always found putting your picture in a resume awkward
>>
>>1272962
I've applied to and heard of other jobs that require a current photo
>>
>>1272529
Then it's going to put you behind someone with content that's just as good but who can actually use MS Office.
>>
>>1272529
LaTeX that shit
>>
Use a better format.
/thread
>>
>>1272529
What if you have a great personality, but are ugly as shit?
>>
>>1272529
>>1273437
This. Fix it. You can always change the format.
>>
>>1272561
>>1272962
>>1273304
In the U.S.A., resumes with photos go right in the trash. It's a discrimination lawsuit begging to happen, so HR won't even look at them. The only exceptions that I can think of to this rule are actor resumes for casting directors which are printed on the back of their 8x10 headshot, and model photo/resumes known as "comp cards" in the industry.
>>
>>1272529
google "free+resume+template" and fix the format.
>>
>>1275195
so if i get a resume with a black persons picture and i dont hire them i am racist and can get sued?
>>
>>1272962
>i always found putting your picture in a resume awkward

standard requirement in the EU
>>
>>1275312
go back to africa
>>
>>1275300
and if the person is old, you're getting sued for ageism. And if they're wearing a turban and a beard you'll get sued for religionism(?).
As a result no company in Germany will tell you why they rejected your application and pictures - while still common - are phased out.

That said, it the dude's name is Mbogo Mlablab and he finished catholic high school in 1977, you don't need a picture to guess age, religion and race.
>>
>>1272529
There's no excuse for a shit resume with good content.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.