[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its happening!! (again)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ncosw.jpg (164KB, 1514x920px) Image search: [Google]
ncosw.jpg
164KB, 1514x920px
Anyone know what's behind this? Nothing in the normy news yet...

>inb4 nocoiners on suicide watch
>>
Literally someone bought shit tons of buttcoin. The end
>>
>>1270590
i dunno i sold out of my ETH position into bitcoin just before this bull run
should i hold bitcoin?
>>
File: ItHasntEvenBegun.jpg (3MB, 1051x9708px) Image search: [Google]
ItHasntEvenBegun.jpg
3MB, 1051x9708px
>>1270590
>literally the only answer to the cashless society we are approaching at
>potential trillions flocking in eventually
>still asking why Bitcoin will go to the moon
Jesus Christ. Nocoiners looking for straws to not get in as fucking usual.
>>
its just another chinese led pump and dump to take money from retarded cryptocucks

no matter how many times it happens they still fall for it
>>
>>1271244
Paypal was choking on the redpill and has already accepted his Bitcoin overlord's fate, just like Steam:

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=2&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=%28%28bitcoin.BIS.+OR+blockchain.BIS.%29+OR+cryptocurrency.BIS.%29&OS=spec/bitcoin+OR+spec/blockchain+OR+spec/cryptocurrency&RS=%28%28SPEC/bitcoin+OR+SPEC/blockchain%29+OR+SPEC/cryptocurrency%292

United States Patent Application 20160148196
Kind Code A1
Dides; Emil ; et al. May 26, 2016
MODULAR DEVICE PAYMENT SYSTEM

>Abstract

>A modular device payment module includes a chassis. A modular device connector is located on the chassis. A payment module database in the chassis stores funding source information and security information. A payment module engine in the chassis determines that the modular device connector has been connected to a modular device frame of a modular device, and retrieves modular device identifying information from the modular device. The payment module then determines that the modular device identifying information matches an authorized modular device identified by the security information in the payment module database and, in response, enables the transmission of at least some of the funding source information from the payment module database to conduct a payment transaction.

Get in now or cry later, consider yourself warned.
>>
>>1271254
you are bringing a shitty patent that probably nobody will use and as such one in the millions of useless patents into the discussion as proof of something?
>>
>>1271254
Why wouldn't steam accept bitcoin?

The autistic manchildren that use bitcoin are the target audience of a computer games retailer.
>>
Seems ppl are moving out of ETH into BTC.
>>
File: 04PniZU.jpg (125KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
04PniZU.jpg
125KB, 640x905px
>>1270590
>>
Currently entering my first foray into crypto, I bought the princely sum of 3 ETH at $20AUD each (so $60AUD outlay). It's currently sitting at $15AUD each, but I am waiting to see what happens when DAO trading begins in 6 hours.

This is babby's first trading, any advice? I see BTC is going up but should I see where ETH goes with DAO trading, and if it doesn't shoot up, just dump into BTC and buy more BTC?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.