[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

App development.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I've came up with an app idea that not only doesn't exist but I believe would have a very high demand. The only problem is it would take an incomprehensible amount of code to complete. Has anyone ever came up with an app idea that they've needed help completing? Any advice/info would be much appreciated.
>>
>>1269239
is that an actual book
>>
>>1269261
I guess.
They sell a lot of copies out here in Cali.
>>
>>1269239
Do you know how many of these stupid threads get made a day OP? You need to humble yourself. "I'm sure it's never been done before and I'm SURE it will be in high demand. I'm also totally smart enough to make that call based on my absolute zero experience of any kind whatsoever. I'm the IDEAS GUY, and I've got it all sorted. Only thing left is the tiny bit about hundreds of hours of coding and implementation." You dunce.Go away. That's your advice. If you really think you can do it, then do it. I say you can't and that you're a vain piece of shit. Prove me wrong. Learn to code. Stop being a lazy faggot. Hire someone and come back and show us what a cunt I am.
>>
>>1269239
You could try Application Craft. I was given that as a tool. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

http://www.applicationcraft.com/product/
>>
>>1269278
You didn't even bother reading my post you retarded cunt. I can code but the workload is too much for a single person.
>>
>>1269279
This is interesting I'll look into it.
>>
>>1269278
this guy is kind of correct in his advice, but
>>1269300
what kind of app is it? don't share the specific niche but it must fall into a category. why would it take so long? unless you are New Paradigm Zone, everything has been done in one way or another. now it is just combining parts to make a whole?

i'm interested in hearing others ideas about the how to process. i'm making apps too, but i will do them by myself, except for the graphical assets. i think that i need to get a working prototype as both a proof of concept for myself and any investors and also because i agree with the previous anon that ideas guys are too common and of little value. today one needs to know the ins and outs at the least.
>>
>>1269560
It's essentially a study app that helps people test themselves. There already exists one that is similar for England but nothing for the Leaving Cert in Ireland. The main problem is I can't figure out a way of implementing it that doesn't use a ridiculous amount of activities. I'm new enough to Android development but I'm sure I can figure out a different way to implement it.
>>
I'm an Android dev. I'm an expert at Android, one my app has 1M downloads and a 4.6 rating.
Let me know if you need to hire me.
>>
>>1269239
If you're just an idea guy, forget it. If you can code, outsource the minor parts to Upwork, make clean interfaces and all and set expectations. It will cost money, potentially a lot of money.
>>
>>1269962
Is it possible to just hire a few Pajeets from somewhere?
>>
>>1269278
Or OP could pay someone to code it for him. Nothing wrong with paying someone to code for you from money you scrape together from your day job.

>>1269239
Either put up ads around your local university for some starving CS student, or go to a site like Elance.
>>
network like fucking crazy and don't be afraid to tell your idea to people. Go into your CS department, meet people, attend conferences. I have 0 experience coding but still managed to find co-founders.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.