[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passive / Side Income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1435528733561.png (227KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1435528733561.png
227KB, 600x450px
How does one get started with creating a system of passive income? Better question, what do YOU do to make money that isn't your primary job? I'm 23, have a little bit of experience with HTML and CSS, and I occasionally have some expendable income to work with, so what can I do to get some additional revenue rolling in? I was considering setting up niche blogs and going for targeted marketing via Amazon & G2A referral linking, but I'm pretty curious to see if /biz/ has some alternatives to this.
>>
>>1269014

Bump.
>>
>>1269014
Starting and selling businesses.
Its basicly more money than my primary job but it takes less time.
>>
>>1269069
>just bee yourself
>>
>>1269069

>takes less time

Are we talking super niche businesses or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 750x1334px
Sell books/CDs on Amazon. I've made a pretty penny by finding discount books and putting them on in bulk, shipping them out using USPS media mail rate. Once you have 200+ decent (not some old worthless junk) books, you should get at least five sales a day and a couple hundred extra income a week. You can try a lot of Internet get rich schemes like domain flipping, but the stability and low cost (no cost if you're comfortable w/ higher fees) and low risk nature that comes with being an online vendor will let you make decent money w/o excessive speculation.
>>
Cash deposits and dividends from listed shares. Gross income about 61k, passive income 3.5ish

It takes years to build a good income portfolio
>>
So far what I'm looking at as far as available assets are a Facebook page with 18k followers, a Redbubble art page currently selling stickers, & a PC that is more than capable of most editing projects with a small following on Twitch that occasionally tosses in donations.

What i'm thinking about doing is pretty much affiliate link selling products until I can get more money available, and the dropshipping from there..

If anyone has a better idea please throw it out there. I wanna maximize on what I have now and use that towards potential earnings if possible.
>>
>>1269097

I'm also aware that I could use the following of the facebook page for marketing, but with the "reach" system that they have it makes it difficult to actually get people to see posts.
>>
>>1269089
Where do you go to find these books?
>>
>>1269348
Flea market, goodwill, antique sales, estate sales, advertise to friends/family that you'll take books off their hands. No matter what: haggle, haggle, haggle because you don't know if the books are worth anything.
>>
>>1269348
also, buy in bulk
>>
>>1269404
Just random books? or are you finding a crate of Gary Paulsen and doing a simple markup?
>>
I write, but I'm actually talented.
>>
hey my fellow /biz/ers,
i'd be interested in cloud mining(not btc, but maybe lite...) as source for a small passive income, anyone got experience w/ dat?!
which altcoin is most profitable?
which cm-service has the best rates?
>>
>>1269014

Check out Alibaba for a decent product. For the past two months I've been selling jewelry from chinese companies. Buy them for about $2, cute packaging, etsy fee, business card, shipping materials makes it about $4 per piece. I sell them at 15-25 dollars. I have my girlfriend run the facebook and instagram accounts, and I negotiating and create simple, cheap advertisements from instagram models and facebook ads. I chose jewelry cuz the margins are great and I'm just starting out in business, so I wanted something cheap to learn from. You can sell literally anything. Go for something you have experience with, and just start building an audience. Even at my low levels, I've gotten 29 sales in 45 days. Margin is 11-15 dollars per. That's a nice amount of extra cash on hand, and its only gonna keep getting better. The thing about business is that if you work on it every day, it can only get bigger and better. Its not like you'd sell a product and just never, ever build a customer base. It'll happen
>>
>>1269822
>I sell them at 15-25 dollars

WHO THE FUCK BUYS THAT?!
It's 2016, how come they aren't aware of aliexpress and shit yet?
>>
I have websites with ads.

There's a certain open area that has a huge market of everyone.

Also my userbase makes the content. I do nothing.
>>
>>1269913

What kind of content are the users posting if you're only running the back end?
>>
>>1269789
Hash ocean
>>
>>1269789
pepecoin
>>
>>1270023
thx but i think they only mine btc and i heard thats not really profitable.
also ~67$/month sounds pretty mainstream to me...
>>1270031
i heard niggacoin is better
>>
>>1270218
Then don't ask dumb shit. Cloud mining is the future
>>
>>1270415
i was just asking for opinions/advice from more experienced users.
if you think this qualifies as "dumb shit"
then youre not only mistaken, but clearly you are the only dumb shit around! good day, fag!
>>
invest you moron
>>
File: 1450316933790.jpg (16KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1450316933790.jpg
16KB, 325x325px
>>1270431

I'm going to have to agree with the hash ocean suggestion. It's a damn good investment and you can make easy money by just tossing in 20 bucks. Sure, it's slow, but its passive. You sir are the dumb shit. You ask for ways to make money, and you spit in the faces of those who help.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.