[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holding ETH vs Selling DAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dao.jpg (28KB, 320x174px) Image search: [Google]
dao.jpg
28KB, 320x174px
i have several ETH that i was going to just hold and see what happens with the price over the next 6 months, but having witnessed the LISK open i wondered what might happen when DAO gets distributed.

Will there be a sell off like with LISK (or a pump and dump)?

Are there any opinions out there whether it would bring a better reward to just hold the ETH long term, take some profit over the next 2 days if price rises as people buy some to get some last minute DAO (wouldn't me more than a few $), or should i transfer my ETH to DAO at 1ETH=150DAO and then sell them on DAO Day 1 (or hold)?

What will happen to DAO once released?

To be honest, i'm pretty new to this and am just trying my luck to see what happens and to see if i can make a few extra bucks. If you want to encourage me more, i'll take any ETH at
0x5ceba204b8a556a3403091dc919fd43e01a19947

>To the MOON posts always welcome
>>
>>1267690
>encourage me more

I don't understand are we are usa based chan or some Bangladesh basket weaving forum that everyone begs. That's fucking pathetic
>>
File: xcj5uu.jpg (26KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
xcj5uu.jpg
26KB, 480x342px
>>1267700
> Bangladesh basket weaving forum
Made me kek'd
>>
Supply and demand, its really not that complicated
>>
>>1267690
I think there will definitely be a massive dump of DAO when it hits the exchanges. That said, looking at LISK, even after the dump it is still trading at more than 2x the ICO price. I'm not buying DAO at 1.5 ETH/100 DAO though. I got in at 1.1 ETH and I'm planning to dump some at the first chance I get to lock in some profit (assuming that is possible on day one).
>>
ETH DAO and all alts are shit.
Bitcoin is going up again.
Smell the coffee.
>>
>>1269322
>Bitcoin is going up again.

what about the forking crisis???
>>
>>1269322
>2016 and still shilling for bitcoin
Do you really think you are smarter than Brian Armstrong?
topkek
>>
Hey, so can anyone give me a breakdown on ETH and DAO?

I know DAO only exists from ICO ETH, or only the ETH that are put into it make DAO and then there is no more ETH.

What is DAO supposed to do though? Why do people believe in it so much? How is a limited coin going to sell well when only whales will have them?

What's the point?

LISK was a hypetrain, that's why it works right now. It's just something to do and make money off of because everything else is too slow. The launch was nuts and everyone wanted to see, then prices rose 300% and here we are.

What does DAO do?
>>
That image makes me cringe
>>
>>1267700
I often go to Bangladesh and fuck cheap virgin woman there.
They are so tight with sexy white soles best worth your money.

DAO is supreme
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.